Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Typical result maybe, but not a typical performance. Despite the score, I have actually quite enjoyed it.

I felt the same in the Burnley match. I think we’re slowly progressing in this league now and new signings starting to bed in. No dramas. Keep he faith.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Think you'll find we've had loads of luck this season ???

Certainly had some earlier in season but it’s evened itself out since Stephens red at Cardiff and we’ve had some really shit luck since. But yeh, pretty even overall.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We rather bollocksed up that second half didn't we? Lost midfield and when we did get the ball we put in a succession of very poor crosses. Stupid, rash tackle by Dunk - we've not seen that from him in years - rounding the game off. Too bad we couldn't have combined the first half with last weeks second half...

And Palace beat Man City away to cap the day. I imagine the pricks will be allover the board tonight. The *****.
Palace could be above us when we kick off v Arsenal :nono:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Same old story at Bournemouth for us. Only surprise was Hoops not refereeing.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm a bit confused. Just seen Palace beat Man City... gutting. Anyway I digress. Confused. I have just watched the Plucky v Brighton match live and Dunk was booked for a Bissouma foul before being sent off? Please someone put me right.

Nope that’s true. Booked the wrong player and he now misses Arsenal :(

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Mike Dean strikes again?

I watched it live and wondered why Dunk had been booked, but then a little later the commentator said he'd been booked for the foul. I was more than confused. Mike Dean is a c*nt, it is confirmed.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
We were going to go 4-4-2 with Andone and Murray paired up front. That changed our whole outlook.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here