Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is Albion goalkeeper Robert Sanchez?

Big_Unit

Sep 5, 2011
Hove
I love these automatic translations:

"From now on it will be a matter of being attentive to the career of this trunk 'two meters' of Cartagena root, so good looking has and that comes to Brighton with a suitcase full of illusion."

So we've signed two metres of Cartagena root, who has a suitcase full of illusion. Bonzer!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
On the bench for the Lewes game [tweet]622397424255037440[/tweet]

Guessing he went out to Portugal with the u18s before that, but can't find any matches reports other than they won against Braga.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Guessing he went out to Portugal with the u18s before that, but can't find any matches reports other than they won against Braga.

They beat CD Tondela 2-1 a week ago, and you will have seen that they beat SC Braga 4-2 on Thursday (with one of the goals scored by Jayson Molumby):-

[TWEET]621758342583689216[/TWEET]

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
He's having a blinder at Coventry. The radio commentators for Radio Coventry and Warwickshire are very complimentary.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I have a feeling he played one half of the friendly against Fulham at Aldershot pre-season.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
https://www.forestgreenroversfc.com/news/first-team-news/2018/sanchez-signs-for-fgr

Their goalkeeping coach is called Pat Mountain. No, really.

They went through quite a few keepers last season, so it'll be interesting to see whether Sanchez is first choice at the start of the season or not. They've signed another keeper as well, and they played Cameron Belford toward the end of last season who has been about in the bottom two (mainly the bottom) leagues for a while but I presume he's not there anymore.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here