Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bruno: what next?

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Anyone not happy with this needs to have a long hard look at themselves. The guy is an Albion legend.

Might not be first choice, who cares? Will be around the squad and is the epitome for any other player about how to conduct themselves.

El Capitan.

Totally

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I heard of a terminally ill Albion fan recently, whose family contacted the club, and, asked if anyone of players could pop in and raise the spirits of their loved one. Bruno volunteered, came in , sat with the patient for 3 hours, and on leaving asked the family if he could be kept in the loop with regards to the patients illness etc.
He then phoned most days for an update, until the sad end of the ill fan.
Top man, our club Captain.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I heard of a terminally ill Albion fan recently, whose family contacted the club, and, asked if anyone of players could pop in and raise the spirits of their loved one. Bruno volunteered, came in , sat with the patient for 3 hours, and on leaving asked the family if he could be kept in the loop with regards to the patients illness etc.
He then phoned most days for an update, until the sad end of the ill fan.
Top man, our club Captain.

Not remotely surprised. Fantastic fella.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I see Bruno more as a coach and inspirational leader to others now, than a first team PL player. Said with no malice, I think he's too slow in his defensive duties.

I'm glad he's staying around.

cover across the back four and cup games?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here