Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] THE FA CUP 3rd Round Draw 7pm BBC1 03-12-18 [Away to Bournemouth]

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Is it ? I thought it was 15% for FA Cup games.

bha.JPG

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Weird - B'muff website says we have 15%.................wonder if that's the South Stand capacity as they've had to give us the whole thing.

Seating

AFC Bournemouth supporters will be able to book tickets in blocks 22, 23 and 24 of the East Stand as Brighton and Hove Albion have opted to take the full FA Cup allocation of 15% of stadium capacity; in order to fulfil this requirement, and maintain segregation, the Seagulls will have use of the entire South Stand.

https://www.afcb.co.uk/news/tickets/ticket-point-criteria-brighton-h-fa-cup

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
2200 tickets in the South Stand behind the goal as opposed to the normal 1700 at the side of the pitch

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Steele

Bruno
Balogun
Burn
Bong

Knockaert
Bissouma
Stephens ?
Kayal
Gyokeres

Connolly

???

I highly imagine players such as George Cox, Will Collar, Matthias Normann, James Tilley and Soufyan Ahannach will be in the squad.

I suspect Collar will start in midfield as I believe he is the U23 captain, he also started in the cup game v Southampton.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Steele

Bruno
Balogun
Burn
Bong

Knockaert
Kayal
Bissouma
Gyokeres

Andone
Connolly

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I think we should be trying to win this, even against one of the best teams and away.

If we put out the bench plus our best couple of youngsters that's fine. We shouldn't really be seeing many U23's though with the depth of our squad.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Steele

Bruno
Balogun
Burn
Bong

Knockaert
Bissouma
Stephens ?
Kayal
Gyokeres

Connolly

???

Steele

Bruno
Balogun
Burn
Bong

Knockaert
Kayal
Bissouma
Gyokeres

Andone
Connolly

Gyokeres is due to travel to Qatar with the rest of the 23-man full Swedish squad tomorrow (Thursday) for a training camp, with matches against Finland on Tuesday and Iceland next Friday.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I highly imagine players such as George Cox, Will Collar, Matthias Normann, James Tilley and Soufyan Ahannach will be in the squad.

I suspect Collar will start in midfield as I believe he is the U23 captain, he also started in the cup game v Southampton.

Collar hasn't featured at all since playing against Derby on October 1. Nothing has been heard of Soufyan Ahannach since his serious double leg fracture back in April. Tilley was passed over for the Carabao Cup game against Southampton. Frankly, I'd be amazed if any of the names you mention are involved on Saturday; Hughton has consistently used the FA Cup to rotate his first team squad - there's a chance Connolly might be involved but I'm not hopeful any of the other U-23 lads will get a sniff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here