Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Andone or Murray against Palace

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Would you start with Andone or Murray or even both against Palace? I thought Andone played well in his first start with a well taken goal

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It is quite an exciting dilemma. Andone, after scoring, yesterday, was exultant - very pleasing to see.

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Very excited by Andone......poses a real threat, works hard, makes intelligent runs, decent pace, strong and holds the ball up well.

Would love us to try 442 with both of them.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Easy choice for me Murray.

3 games in a week, Andone has had a limited amount of game time and can’t see him starting all 3.

Personally Murray at home, has such a great record at the Amex because the way we set up to play at home suits him down to the ground. Plus Andone looked exactly what we need in our system and have been lacking away from home, energy didn’t stop running and made some great runs.

Murray Tuesday
Andone Saturday.

Invicta

Nov 1, 2013
Kent

3 games in a week, Andone has had a limited amount of game time and can’t see him starting all 3.

Personally Murray at home, has such a great record at the Amex because the way we set up to play at home suits him down to the ground. Plus Andone looked exactly what we need in our system and have been lacking away from home, energy didn’t stop running and made some great runs.

Murray Tuesday
Andone Saturday.

Yep, agree with this.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
It will obviously be Murray and rightly so. He was rested yesterday after scoring against Leicester. He isn't going to be dropped because Andone did the same

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

SockMonster

Oct 12, 2007
Brighton

Murray Tuesday
Andone Saturday.

This.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

Murray Tuesday
Andone Saturday.

Agreed. Murray home, Andone away atm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here