Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I feels it in my water!

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
That lad Florin 'I am worth much more than two-bob' Andone will get a hat-trick against the Sarf Lundun Comedy Collective on Tuesday. I also got those Carot cards out and up came Zaha...the 'Devious Cheat Card'. Deffo red card coming for him.........

Always look forward to venting my spleen watching us against the SCUM!

:lolol:

TNBA

TTF

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Putting your water aside Tony, its just nice to see a CF running the channels behind! That guy from Holland could be brilliant if only he was better.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
He was very pumped-up when he celebrated his goal in front of us (and it looked like it was a big relief and a release of tension for him too).

More than happy for him to keep his hand in with this goal-scoring lark.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
He was very pumped-up when he celebrated his goal in front of us (and it looked like it was a big relief and a release of tension for him too).

More than happy for him to keep his hand in with this goal-scoring lark.

DtWZk54W0AANcKF.jpeg
DtWZk5sWoAMLAXb.jpeg
DtWZk5qWsAAv7TP.jpeg

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
I’ve gotta feeling about Florin!!!!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
He's quality. Said it before, of all the strikers we were linked with he was the one I wanted us to sing. He's a ****ing nuisance like Sir Glenn and he knows where the goal is. Was made up that he got a start today and even more so that he scored a brilliant Murray style goal.

He's going to be a Brighton hero.

Nailed on.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
He's quality. Said it before, of all the strikers we were linked with he was the one I wanted us to sing. He's a ****ing nuisance like Sir Glenn and he knows where the goal is. Was made up that he got a start today and even more so that he scored a brilliant Murray style goal.

He's going to be a Brighton hero.

Nailed on.

THIS

And because of his pace, his off the ball runs were really excellent. Something Glen can’t do now.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
He's looking good. Both he and Bissouma have an extra touch of class about thier control. Very happy with our recruitment.

But for Dale's poor first touch against Cardiff and Kayal's crazy tackle v Leicester, we may well be 6th. If and buts, yet crazy none the less.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Glenn will set him a decent target of 100 and something to aim at …. but if Andone is ours for a few years then yesterdays goal had the look of the first of many …. Bissouma and Benardo none too scruffy either

zefarelly

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I'd be starting FA, keep his confidence high. GM knows the score.

Or at home, play both with one floating winger and Gross to feed them

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Great performance from him yesterday.

But I’d sit him Tuesday for a number of reasons.

He hasn’t played a lot of mins and we have 3 games in a week, I’d rather he started against Burnley next week.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Great performance from him yesterday.

But I’d sit him Tuesday for a number of reasons.

He hasn’t played a lot of mins and we have 3 games in a week, I’d rather he started against Burnley next week.

This,plus I want to see OUR Glenn Murray get the winner against that lot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here