Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 12,342 ticket remaining for palace

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The train station is not fit for purpose at mid week games.
Sussex police are an absolute joke. Vast numbers mostly brought in from other counties managed very badly by the inexperienced Sussex plod.
Your plastic support (50% of your crowd) make the game seem unimportant these days.
Held in for an hour after the game.

No other match this season will have the amount of wan*ers you lot bring down ..the joke seems to be your fans sunshine ..you lot being held in an hour after the game must be a treat compared to being locked in your dump

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Believe it or not, I was chatting to a Palace fan at work yesterday, that can actually speak without spouting bile.
He commented on how ztrange it was, not many Albion fans were going to the Tuesday night game, without any prompting from me.
I can't go, as working.
But I'm interested on how many Albion fans are going?

Probably the biggest home support so far this season, seeing as they have got 2,500 tickets, everyone else gets 3,000

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Hilarious once again that our support is labelled plastic. I don't think our average went up by about 10,000 once we reached the premier league did it? :)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No other match this season will have the amount of wan*ers you lot bring down ..the joke seems to be your fans sunshine ..you lot being held in an hour after the game must be a treat compared to being locked in your dump

Most are probably glad to be locked in....better than being at home. Padded seats and everything [emoji23][emoji23]

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Has anyone applied for the Holmesdale singing section?

4221396001_5482299319001_5482291469001-vs.jpg

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
If you take into account the massive increase in the ST waiting list then the potential increase must be close to that figure.
This is of course true. However we were already near capacity whereas they were struggling along with about 15000 fans until it looked like they'd be promoted. Then they managed an average of 17000. Our club was already well supported but yet we are the plastic ones.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
This is of course true. However we were already near capacity whereas they were struggling along with about 15000 fans until it looked like they'd be promoted. Then they managed an average of 17000. Our club was already well supported but yet we are the plastic ones.

You’re dead right - don’t like the term ‘plastic’ fans in general though - anyone who spends their hard earned cash to watch a match in the cold and wet winter months no matter their motivation, no matter their team, is a fan of football.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Probably the biggest home support so far this season, seeing as they have got 2,500 tickets, everyone else gets 3,000

Not likely considering extra sterile areas and c600 tickets unsold. A positive result Saturday [fnarr fnarr] will probably shift those but still likely to be c29,850 attendance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
That's good, isn't it? :shrug:

If one of 'ours' was on camera dishing out a beating that left an innocent man in a coma, why wouldn't we hand them over for trial?

because he hasn't been handed over yet .....the extradition is pending , so why , given that the attack was caught on video , is the culprit not in British custody yet...??? what's the hold up ...?? if the roles were reversed the guy would have been sent to Italy a long time ago ....i've explained my point as thoroughly as i can , if you refuse or are unable to take the jist of my post then i'm afraid we'll have to leave it there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here