Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fans abroad, where did you bump into your fellow fans?

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
On honeymoon in Barbados.
Several times at the WACA, Perth, over the last few years.
On the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
In Melbourne, when over there for a long weekend.
In a kebab joint in Turkey during my 'hitchhiking through Europe' 3 months many years ago.
A few times over here, I have been tooted and when the vehicle passes me the driver waves and I notice a BHA sticker on the back windscreen just like mine.

I recall meeting an another Albion fan in Barbados during my honeymoon too in 2001. Was at Club Rockley

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Found a US Brighton fan in San Diego whilst having a coffee.
Considering we were rock bottom League 2 at the time I was impressed.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I bumped into a fellow fan in sydney. He was having a pleasant Sunday morning breakfast and I was on my way back to a mates house after a very big night. Don't think my attentions were appreciated, not surprising really. If you are reading this I can only apologise.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

spanishdave

Jul 30, 2013
Hove
This is a strange one and i'd love to ask the fan if I was to see him again (we didn't interact at the time).......................

We were in a run down bar in Corralejo in Fuerteventura, we're sitting around the table keeping a slight eye on the Albion U21's score on sky sports, it reminded me of that video of the cringey fan singing "WE ARE BRIGHTONN", waving his hands outside the amex on twitter. Obviously two minutes after watching the video he walks in...........although I had a fair amount to drink.... I'm sure it was him.

Any place in the world, any town in Fuerteventura, any bar, any time but it lined up. strange one

Currently in New Orleans for Wrestlemania. Wore my Albion Third kit round the French Quarter last week and had someone chant "Seagulls" at me from a balcony. An hour later when sat down having food, a man from Shoreham came up to talk about our season.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
IMG_2525.PNG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here