Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockaert?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
So he did leave - that bit was indeed true - did think a couple of the main stewards wouldn’t make that up. The getting the friends thing seems a little odd... (why go there then leave?!) His friends could’ve met him there etc..? I love Knocky and I’m not trying to shit stir but could well have stormed off then thought better of it. We’ll prob never know though.

Any number of reasons. Perhaps being able to park next to the stadium is one of them! As for all the nonsense about the east stand, isn't that exactly where all the players complimentary tickets are?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Copped the hump, stormed off, got as far as the A27 and realised he was making a big mistake and made a hasty retreat, pathetic. Im reliabily informed his attitude and actions were the reason Leicester didn’t offer him the contract he wanted and got rid.

Reminds me of when I was 10 and my parents wouldn’t let me have a friend stay over, I subsequently picked my bags and walked out the front door, after 10 mins I was frozen and shitting myself and sneaked back in with my tail between my legs.

Grow the **** up Knockeart and start concentrating on putting on performances on the pitch.
Strewth.

Jesus wept.

In reality, how "reliably informed" are you ?

???

???

?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Any number of reasons. Perhaps being able to park next to the stadium is one of them! As for all the nonsense about the east stand, isn't that exactly where all the players complimentary tickets are?

Why not take your mate with you early on? Or make him get a cab? Or go with others friends / family? Player or not it is a nightmare to get back into the ground with the traffic surely. Also didn’t someone say Hughton tells players who is in the squad on the Friday ? So why travel to the ground early?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Copped the hump, stormed off, got as far as the A27 and realised he was making a big mistake and made a hasty retreat, pathetic. Im reliabily informed his attitude and actions were the reason Leicester didn’t offer him the contract he wanted and got rid.

Reminds me of when I was 10 and my parents wouldn’t let me have a friend stay over, I subsequently picked my bags and walked out the front door, after 10 mins I was frozen and shitting myself and sneaked back in with my tail between my legs.

Grow the **** up Knockeart and start concentrating on putting on performances on the pitch.
Why are you stiring ?

You know nothing.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Why not take your mate with you early on? Or make him get a cab? Or go with others friends / family? Player or not it is a nightmare to get back into the ground with the traffic surely. Also didn’t someone say Hughton tells players who is in the squad on the Friday ? So why travel to the ground early?

I believe the players have breakfast/lunch together on a match day.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Yes it is for their friends and family I think. The other players normally sit behind the dugout. So I’d say fact rather than ‘nonsense.’ Of course there could be a number of reasons but I’m a bit sceptical tbh - even if he knew he wasn’t playing he surely would have just bought his mates along with him rather than going off in heavy traffic a couple of hours before KO. Just playing devils advocat.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Why don't you get a life?

You know for a fact his friends were already at his house when he left for the ground? Any number of reasons but people like you will just keep looking for conspiracy.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

I agree with your comments but many won’t. Nobody knows anything apart from he did leave and came back but not like we’ll ever know...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Why don't you get a life?

We’re both posting on an Internet forum on a Saturday night sooo... :shrug:

Either way love Knockaert but for me he has been frustrating and not lived up to the level he should have. Coupled with weird incidents today and murmurings at Huddersfield something isn’t right and I hope it’s sorted.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I would guess AK was supposed to be on the bench and Rosenior was a late call up to replace him when he decided to leave The Amex
Rosenior didn't play for the U23s last night, unlike Maenpaa and Skalak. Almost as if he would be in the 18 today...

Obviously the Soothsayer who picked the team yesterday had already forseen AK's "strop".

Christ almighty.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Rosenior didn't play for the U23s last night, unlike Maenpaa and Skalak. Almost as if he would be in the 18 today...

Obviously the Soothsayer who picked the team yesterday had already forseen AK's "strop".

Christ almighty.

That’s right because Rosenior has featured heavily in the Under 23’s this season hasn’t he.

:ffsparr: :ffsparr: :ffsparr:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Christ almighty.

Or because Rosenior was the 19th man? As he has been a lot this season

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Admittedly I’m intoxicated but have I missed something re AK? Injured or stroppy?

Yeah, he's an Albion contracted player that didn't play today. Other than that, we lost 0-4... anything else worth reporting? Trump is still an ********?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
That’s right because Rosenior has featured heavily in the Under 23’s this season hasn’t he.

:ffsparr: :ffsparr: :ffsparr:
So Rosenior was parachuted into the 18 at the last minute because AK "stropped" ? ???

"Luckily" for Liam he wasn't even in the 18 for U23s on Friday night.

Strewth. Massive luck for the albion that they selected Maenpaa and Skalak and thought Liam wasn't worth a place yesterday.. and then the Football Gods suddenly gave LR a place in the 18 today.

No chance that LR's selelection wasn't planned yesterday.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
So Rosenior was parachuted into the 18 at the last minute because AK "stropped" ? ???

"Luckily" for Liam he wasn't even in the 18 for U23s on Friday night.

Strewth. Massive luck for the albion that they selected Maenpaa and Skalak and thought Liam wasn't worth a place yesterday.. and then the Football Gods suddenly gave LR a place in the 18 today.

No chance that LR's selelection wasn't planned yesterday.

You do realise we have a matchday squad in excess of 16 for every game Home and Away, Liam Rosenior has featured in that group as posted by someone else above. He was never going to play for the under 23’s last night, the same as Bruno and Bong.

Stop digging mate.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Rise to the challenge.
I use to be half decent at tennis and cricket. When I played against people who I comfortably beat it was fun. When I played against people of similar ability it was great. When I played against people who were better than me I learned and improved.
I never got any better through continuous winning.
That said there are a few footballers who are absolute FREAKS.
And 3 of them play for Manchester City.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
You do realise we have a matchday squad in excess of 16 for every game Home and Away, Liam Rosenior has featured in that group as posted by someone else above. He was never going to play for the under 23’s last night, the same as Bruno and Bong.

Stop digging mate.
Yes, I realise that.

I also realise that LR's selection in the 18 today was planned yesterday, and not as an emergency selection today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here