Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Chelsea.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I'm torn, do I want:-

- Tomer to toil away and look like 'he'll score in a minute'
Replaced by Murray after 65 minutes, who will then score with his right earlobe.

Or

- Watch Murray be offside for 80 minutes replaced by Tomer not getting a kick of the ball.

Neither; as Krul will be starting up top.

Obviously you didn't get the memo!?!

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
How about:
Ryan
Goldson - Dunk - Duffy
Schelotto - Stephens - Kayal - Isquierdo
Propper
Murray - Baldock

Subs: Krul, Bruno, Bong, Gross, March, Knocky, Hemed

Tight defensively, pace on the wings, ball winners in midfield, creativity and movement up front :banana:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Just try something different PLEASE Chris. We have set up defensively against all the big teams and not even got so much as a point so really do not see the point in doing exactly the same AGAIN.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Time for bit of a freshen up following a dreadful display at WBA, plus Chelsea being without two of their stars because they cheated, leads me to think that we should perhaps try and attack (for a change). So....

Krul
Schelotto-Goldson-Dunk-Suttner
Knockaert-Stephens-Kayal-Izquerdo
Murray-Baldock​

So it’s 442, Krul in to help with corners, Goldson for his passing, Suttner as Bong probably has quite a bit going on in his head at the moment, Schelotto for his extra speed and height, Kayal for his energy and fight, Baldock for his work rate and give the wingers two targets instead of one.

Gross is a bit of a hard luck story in my team, but he’s always available off the bench if we’re only two or three up at half time.

If you go 4-4-2 with Baldock and Murray, I think you have to switch Knockaert with Gross or the midfield will struggle. Indeed we're not getting much joy with quick wingers, so changing to more solid wide players with a good cross, a la Burnley perhaps, might be a way to go in some games? If Locadia is true this would also make some sense there, Locadia behind Murray with Gross out wide

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
If you go 4-4-2 with Baldock and Murray, I think you have to switch Knockaert with Gross or the midfield will struggle. Indeed we're not getting much joy with quick wingers, so changing to more solid wide players with a good cross, a la Burnley perhaps, might be a way to go in some games? If Locadia is true this would also make some sense there, Locadia behind Murray with Gross out wide
Yeah I’d go with that. Knockaert hasn’t been as effective as Groß this season either, so shoehorning him in there somewhere would make us stronger. He’s a clever enough player to easily adapt to right midfield, hard working too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here