Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A balmy 17 degrees expected saturday, in Costa del Brighton..

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
When I first moved to SA, I wandered into the local hardware store wearing a pair of shorts when the temperature outside was 17. The lady behind the counter said "Are you mad? It's freezing!". Having lived here for over 10 years now, I can now understand what she means!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
When I first moved to SA, I wandered into the local hardware store wearing a pair of shorts when the temperature outside was 17. The lady behind the counter said "Are you mad? It's freezing!". Having lived here for over 10 years now, I can now understand what she means!
Southern softie.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm doing that annoying thing of travelling by train to a out 4 different towns over the weekend including Brighton so I'm having to put on tops, take off jacket, put it on again, boil in it urgh. Basically have to be wearing all clothes for any weather.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
I'm doing that annoying thing of travelling by train to a out 4 different towns over the weekend including Brighton so I'm having to put on tops, take off jacket, put it on again, boil in it urgh. Basically have to be wearing all clothes for any weather.

I had to drive an hour south of Chicago last week. When I left the lakefront at about 11:00 a.m. it was 8 C. When I got to Kankakee it was 26 C at about noon. I looked like a stripper in a show while driving trying to peel off the clothes.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
I'm ready! :flameboun

knotted hanky.jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I had to drive an hour south of Chicago last week. When I left the lakefront at about 11:00 a.m. it was 8 C. When I got to Kankakee it was 26 C at about noon. I looked like a stripper in a show while driving trying to peel off the clothes.

Argh, I hate this time of year if I can't get properly changed for the weather. Sat on a train to Shoreham from Gatwick with a hangover, in the sun beam by the window, jeans, boots, jacket, top and bag on me ,sweating like an asthmatic dinner lady ,wishing I had shorts and no shoes on.
And some say those stranded migrants have it tough.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I read the title and figured it was a cryptic clue that we are signing Jeremy Balmy.

How disappointing.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually

Oh my.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here