Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guest of Honour at the last home game of season

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'd like Tony Bloom to walk calmly out into the centre circle in a nice suit, then slowly and seductively strip to reveal a massive tattoo on his chest of a seagull, take the trousers off to show a fine pair of blue and white striped boxers and then sprint towards the North Stand sliding down on his knees whilst arm pumping and spraying spit from his frenzied mouth in a total losing it euphoric manner.

It won't happen, but if I was him that is what I would do, quite possibly mid way through the second half when the fifth goal goes in.

Last edited:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I'd like Tony Bloom to walk calmly out into the centre circle in a nice suit, then slowly and seductively strip to reveal a massive tattoo on his chest of a seagull, take the trousers off to show a fine pair of blue and white striped boxers and then sprint towards the North Stand sliding down on his knees whilst arm pumping and spraying spit from his frenzied mouth in a total losing it euphoric manner.

It won't happen, but if I was him that is what I would do, quite possibly mid way through the second half when the fifth goal goes in.

And that would still be nothing compared to the absolute mayhem Hughton will be causing on the touch line.

Last edited by a moderator:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Id' suggest the whole team from the Hereford match. But I'd also like to see Tony Bloom out on the pitch at some time. He deserves every adulation going. Not his style I know, but he deserves to be given all our thanks in a very very big way.

In my opinion that is the correct and best answer being the past, the present and immediate future

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Would love to see Martin Perry, Dick Knight and Tony Bloom all saying their piece from the centre circle. Closely followed by several thousand Albion fans :lol:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
The men who made it happen please.

Mr Bloom, Mr Knight and Mr Perry together on the pitch would be a wonderful thing, plus a few Albion legends to top it off, as long as Bobby and Calde are part of this :)

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I have no doubt Bloom would like to come onto pitch and thank crowd etc. However wont happen if crowd goes on pitch

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Alan Mullery
Peter Ward
Steve Foster
Fred Binney
Jimmy Case
Gordon Smith
Stuart Storer
Gary Hart
Bobby Zamora
Steve Gritt
Robbie Rynault
Dick Knight
Martin Perry
John Prescott
Indigo Caldaron

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Archer...he gets a 10second head start to station, then UNLEASH 30,000 Rottweilers i.e. Us the fans!

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Awww poo, just realised we cant have Tony Bloom out on the pitch to say thank you to him. Someone issued a notice to tell BHA fans to stay off the pitch.

Paul Barber wants the pitch to himself then i reckon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here