Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ray Wilkins

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Our prisons are full, we put away more people in this country than almost anywhere else.
Well we're hardly going to put them away in France are we :rolleyes:

Picking up rubbish next to the motorway or something similar along with a 5 year driving ban and the need to retake his test before being allowed behind the wheel.
That's exactly what my cousin got after he was caught throwing stones.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
"The lads in the showers here at Parkhurst are all great lads, Martin. They're all lovely lads. A set of really good lads. Some of the nicest people you could ever wish to meet. Especially the lad behind the front two, playing in the hole - my word, what a talent."

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Officer: Have you been drinking Sir?
Wilkins: Very much so.
Officer: Did you know you were driving at 100mph?
Wilkins: My word.

Officer: How much have you had to drink sir?
Wilkins: I have no idea
Officer: I am going to nick you sir
Wilkins: Quite right.
Officer: But because I am a Mason and a Chelsea fan I am going to let you off this time.
Wilkins: Bless your heart.
Officer: Would you like a ticket to the Police charity ball it's a free bar.
Wilkins: Yes as long as I don't have to pay and you reserve me a parking space.
Officer: Consider it done sir.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Kinel lets hope you never lose somebody close to you thats hit by a drunk driver , i have so butt out and save a whale

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Download uber to his phone and take away his car keys. Sorted!

Not like he cannot afford a taxi for christ's sake, no pity, no sympathy.....

How many drink drivers take innocent lives every year, deserves everything he gets and more.

The guy does need help, but he has to make the first move.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh, and that would solve his problem would it? The guy needs help, and locking him up and calling him a fker isn't it.

To be fair, I like a drink. Boy do I like a drink. And I have been known to speed a bit (ahem). But I never drink and drive. And I'm not the sharpest tool in the drawer of tools. Perhaps its a 'cry for help'? :drink::sick::tosser:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
As a seasoned drinker (who has moderated of late) I would suggest that driving 3 times over the limit is not a moment of madness, it's a conscious **** the law attitude (albeit a slightly impaired decision). It's the 'I've had 5 pints, I believe I'm still alright to drive' and for that reason he should never be allowed to drive again.

Curryisgreat

Dec 9, 2010
As a seasoned drinker (who has moderated of late) I would suggest that driving 3 times over the limit is not a moment of madness, it's a conscious **** the law attitude (albeit a slightly impaired decision). It's the 'I've had 5 pints, I believe I'm still alright to drive' and for that reason he should never be allowed to drive again.

I would respectfully suggest that to be three times over the limit you'd have to have consumed a hell of a lot more than 5 pints given the time taken to consume said alcohol.

Jimmy Grimble

I think someone calling him a selfish ****er to his face is probably exactly what he needs.

With some kind of mental issue or not, he should have enough in place to stop him from getting behind the wheel when he's that pissed up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here