Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley Tickets

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I will not.

You bang on and on about failure of the team and massive attendances. You then regale us with tales of when Crystal Palace got 12,000 against Bristol City, repeatedly.

No one cares. We are second in the league and expecting a bumper crowd. I intend to enjoy this without worrying about what happened in 1971.

And don't refer to yourself as 'we'. You are one of a kind, thank God.

Cracking left,right,left,right combination Sir. Let's see WCP come back from this.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I will not.

You bang on and on about failure of the team and massive attendances. You then regale us with tales of when Crystal Palace got 12,000 against Bristol City, repeatedly.

No one cares. We are second in the league and expecting a bumper crowd. I intend to enjoy this without worrying about what happened in 1971.

And don't refer to yourself as 'we'. You are one of a kind, thank God.

54715.jpg

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Is it not likely that the ST exchange will be in operation by tomorrow night? I'm assuming that this still exists.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Was the first Brighton game I ever went to...F.A Cup 3rd or 4th round...unbelievable game including our right back scoring from the half way line. Burnley were Div 1 Champions at the time. That was 65 years ago and I can remember it clearly.

I just knew someone would be around. Bobby Smith I would have won the double that season.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
If they open up another block in the south, i will be getting 2 tickets.

Really hope they do!

Yep, It does seem that casual supporters are just waking up to thinking about getting a ticket. They had a better choice yesterday. The ones available in the corner are scraping the barrel if there is a choice of watching it on TV. Not the area for the right sort of atmosphere.

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
Yep, It does seem that casual supporters are just waking up to thinking about getting a ticket. They had a better choice yesterday. The ones available in the corner are scraping the barrel if there is a choice of watching it on TV. Not the area for the right sort of atmosphere.

I do already have a ticket in the north, but wanted to bring a couple of friends along, surely one block in the south is enough for the buffer zone?!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I do already have a ticket in the north, but wanted to bring a couple of friends along, surely one block in the south is enough for the buffer zone?!

Burnley are expected to bring around 1500-2000 aren't they? That would mean that they'd need about 3-4 blocks, so S1B - S1D (and possibly half of S1E) are the Burnley sections, with the remainder of S1E as a buffer. So sounds sensible that no more South stand tickets would be made available.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Burnley are expected to bring around 1500-2000 aren't they? That would mean that they'd need about 3-4 blocks, so S1B - S1D (and possibly half of S1E) are the Burnley sections, with the remainder of S1E as a buffer. So sounds sensible that no more South stand tickets would be made available.
1400 it has been said.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

NODC

Apr 19, 2012
Very much this. I have mine in my wallet though so will dig it out and PM those that want the code. It appears pretty generic.

I doubt it will work though as it says pretty clearly that it is only valid until a week before

You were right the code had expired but still happy as I bagged two seats together in the family stand (E1B) so can't wait!

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Based on a quick head count in each section, I think there's roughly around 188 seats left. If you haven't got a ticket yet and are thinking about it, better get one quick, this is heading for a SELLOUT!

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
150 remain.

Based on S1E being empty for segregation, what can we expect the attendance to be?

Leaving a whole section for segregation seems a tad ott. Surely a few rows would suffice. The netting kept Millwall at bay so I'm sure Burnley will be no major headache.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Leaving a whole section for segregation seems a tad ott. Surely a few rows would suffice. The netting kept Millwall at bay so I'm sure Burnley will be no major headache.

If they were allocated 1700, that would probably be C+D and some of E, leaving B empty for segregation from home support in A?

If rumour suggests they will be bringing 1400, then 300 wasted allocation in E + empty B which is circa 400-500 seats, so 800 empty in total.

Assuming home sellout we must be approaching 30k surely?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here