Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley Tickets

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Edit

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
You could also say that a fan of a club who get 26,000 average at home and who brought 375 t'Turf this season, should know better in this dick measuring contest.

We couldn't even get to Turf Moor this season in time for kick off on the train due to early kick off. 1,200 for early kick off on Sky is a decent effort.

Last edited:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Brentford only brought 1075 with them this season

That explains the 200 empty seats in C & D (part) then.

I wondered if we would get 30K in he ground. Could be dependent selling seats to Burnley fans in A & B ? Wolves had more local fans so they could fill up the away allocation and take the crowd over 30K. I think it will be more like 29K.

If I lived in Burnley I would watch it on the TV. If I was a Burnley fan living in London, I would make the trip.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You could also say that a fan of a club who get 26,000 average at home and who brought 375 t'Turf this season, should know better in this dick measuring contest.

Whiles I agree with your sentiment & 1200 is class, our game was not do-able on train & moved stupidly late etc. Also not as much on that one as there is now in theory... Was only one poster having an inneccesary pop at Burnley - not the normal ones of us :thumbsup:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Whiles I agree with your sentiment & 1200 is class, our game was not do-able on train & moved stupidly late etc. Also not as much on that one as there is now in theory... Was only one poster having an inneccesary pop at Burnley - not the normal ones of us :thumbsup:

Yes, more to do with Sky Sports being c*nts than a shite turnout from Albion fans - it was even a ballache for those only travelling from the north that day.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I was working on the basis that before the corners were filled in the south stand had a capacity of about 2600 so about 650 per central block. I can't remember what the corners added. From the picture tho only half of D has been used so I suspect they also used B as well. So probably B C and half of D again.

On a side note, should we get promoted, do you think the sterile areas will become smaller with that increased demand?

I notice the like of even Arsenal when they play Spurs have no more than a couple of rows of segregation.

Bolton fans were allocated some of B. Pic:

Boltonfans_3575.JPG

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Going for 28,688.

Jan 10, 2014

It was just one poster and one on here has to explain, I was merely illustrating that not everything is as black and white as the numbers involved, as the subsequent posts have perfectly shown.

I'm fully aware of the many factors why some fans don't travel, cost, geographical location, early kick off and that Aussie Lizard Company showing it on the tele. Burnley fans are no different in that regard.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
It was just one poster and one on here has to explain, I was merely illustrating that not everything is as black and white as the numbers involved, as the subsequent posts have perfectly shown.

I'm fully aware of the many factors why some fans don't travel, cost, geographical location, early kick off and that Aussie Lizard Company showing it on the tele. Burnley fans are no different in that regard.

I've only met one Burnley supporter and she had never heard of Willie Willie Irvine! I was trying to be friendly.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Only 345 seats now available without opening up last 2 blocks S1E and S1D.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I'm making my first foray into 1901 for this beauty. it's going to be a totally ****ing brilliant day isn't it.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Only 345 seats now available without opening up last 2 blocks S1E and S1D.

I think that is about 1200 fans (S1E and S1D) + S1A which does not seem to be allocated for away fans. It seems very possible that this will be the record number of home supporters in the Amex?

Last edited:

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Just had a look, only 22 tickets in the south and all singles. Someone is being a bit slow opening up the next block.

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
That explains the 200 empty seats in C & D (part) then.

I wondered if we would get 30K in he ground. Could be dependent selling seats to Burnley fans in A & B ? Wolves had more local fans so they could fill up the away allocation and take the crowd over 30K. I think it will be more like 29K.

If I lived in Burnley I would watch it on the TV. If I was a Burnley fan living in London, I would make the trip.
10 1/2 miles from my house to Turf Moor. Ill be at the Amex on Saturday. :albion2::rave::drink:
I know a few Burnley fans coming down which is great. Should be a good atmosphere.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I think that is about 1200 fans (S1E and S1D) + S1A which does not seem to be allocated for away fans. It seems very possible that this will be the record number of home supporters in the Amex?

I don't think so. We will need to sell out most of S1E to be within a chance. I'm not sure if the Wolves 30,003 game was the highest number of home fans, but for that game we had sold out up to half of S1E.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Really hope we can get a few in the blocks yet to open behind the goal.

Hope the club do something about this as surely better having fans directly behind the goal both looks and noise.

Not sure we will shift that many this week as we've had over a week to sell + bank holidays. Wouldn't surprise me if we are near enough where we are. Still excellent + hope the early KO doesn't mean atmosphere suffers. Fans need to produce on Saturday. Get there early and neck a few beers

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
This is really quite exciting. This could well be the largest amount of Albion fans at the Amex. Surely it's time to opne one of the last two blocks now if Burnley haven't requested them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here