Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thank you and a bit of an update :)

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I just wanted to say thank you to the people on here that were so lovely to me a few weeks ago, when I opened up a bit about my mental health. I just wanted to let those people know that I've been discharged from the "hospital" and have been put in temporary accommodation in Hove, which while is not ideal to see friends, family and my mental health nurse, is absolutely bloody lovely!!!! However I don't know anyone at all in Hove, so if anybody lives that way and fancies a coffee feel free to message me!!! I went in search of Big Hilda at the wetherspoons in George St, but she must have today off or something ;)

Anyway, thank you again :D

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Glad to see everything is progressing the right way. Hope a Hove-ite gets in touch........

Thanks for the update and good luck.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Just seen this, after missing it the first time around.

All the best, [MENTION=21578]Worthingite[/MENTION]

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Good luck with the recovery Worthingite.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I just wanted to say thank you to the people on here that were so lovely to me a few weeks ago, when I opened up a bit about my mental health. I just wanted to let those people know that I've been discharged from the "hospital" and have been put in temporary accommodation in Hove, which while is not ideal to see friends, family and my mental health nurse, is absolutely bloody lovely!!!! However I don't know anyone at all in Hove, so if anybody lives that way and fancies a coffee feel free to message me!!! I went in search of Big Hilda at the wetherspoons in George St, but she must have today off or something ;)

Despite my frequent visits for Sunday breakfast at With er spoons, I am yet to knowingly meet our Hilda. Tis a deep seated ambition.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

[MENTION=1991]hove born&bred[/MENTION] :thumbsup:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Just started working in hove, give me a week or so until I get a bit settled and moved into my new place and I will drop by for a coffee after work. Drop me a pm if you like chap :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here