Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

prince Charles and Camila (the future king and queen) visit BBC radio

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
we're not exactly inundated with our share of 'beautiful disney type' princesses though are we. More anastasia and drizella than Cinderella....

I appreciate i may not be the prettiest person to look at, and beauty isn't everything etc. But Disney created some pretty unrealistic targets :(

Quite. They are a herd of Swampdonkey's except for the queen in her twenties, she was pretty fit then and I would have had a go on Margaret, not especially fit but I reckon she's filth and taking her up the council would be one for the diary.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Quite. They are a herd of Swampdonkey's except for the queen in her twenties, she was pretty fit then and I would have had a go on Margaret, not especially fit but I reckon she's filth and taking her up the council would be one for the diary.

:thumbsup::lolol: Maggie was a proper wrong'un apparently........

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
:thumbsup::lolol: Maggie was a proper wrong'un apparently........

Old Sticky Knickers Thatcher? Course she was. Likely spent her teens getting rogered tasteless over a skip round the back of the Lyon's Corner House. Grotbag.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Old Sticky Knickers Thatcher? Course she was, she's a Northerner. Likely spent her teens getting rogered tasteless over a skip round the back of the Lyon's Corner House. Grotbag.

Princess Marge was on about...a bit of a goer in her day apparently.....Thatcher....i reckon she copped it less than 6 times in total......poor old Dennis...!!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Princess Marge was on about...a bit of a goer in her day apparently.....Thatcher....i reckon she copped it less than 6 times in total......poor old Dennis...!!

Ah! I had a brain Sh1t, sorry. Yes The Royal Maggie, she hung about with some proper hoodlum types didn't she? Smoking, drinking, shagging in London nightclub toilets. Looks like she could have stuck half of Tower Hamlets up her hooter an' all.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
You seem to have a broken record,it forgot to mention your favorite, the Queen who is born in Britain is a foreigner.Time to update your playlist to the 21st century i think.

the record you refer to in post 32 is objective, and from the 1950s onward, timeless.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You don't forfeit the line. If Charles passed on being King it would go straight to the dribbling human waxwork William.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Lord Lindley, Princess Margaret's son.

I think your basing this entirely on Edwards abdication which required a specific act of parliament and the act written ONLY for his abdication.

Should the Queen ( or indeed Charles ) abdicate another, new, act of parliament will be required and it will specify the terms of that abdication which are likely to differ to Edwards.

So in other words - nobody will really know until it happens although it is likely just to go to the next in line for the throne.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Likes to hang out with the (very nice man) king of Bahrain.

View attachment 51275

she has such kind eyes too.....wow - how i'm glad we have a queen that owns 1/6th of the planet and we pay her tax.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
wow - how i'm glad we have a queen that owns 1/6th of the planet

i very much doubt you can back up this claim,in fact i know you cant.The problem with you types is you make a claim and then tell everyone else to research it.....but never ever put pen to paper and simply explain how you arrived at your bonkers claim.
Owns 1/6th of the planet?.....what a gullible twit you are!

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Owns 1/6th of the planet?.....what a gullible twit you are!

I can research it for you help cure your cognitive dissonance.

Top 5 land owners

Queen Elizabeth II 6,600 million acres
King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia 553 million acres
King Bhumibol of Thailand 126 million acres
King Mohammed IV of Morocco 113 million acres
Sultan Quaboos of Oman 76 million acres

http://www.whoownstheworld.com/about-the-book/largest-landowner/

http://www.infowars.com/token-royalty-queen-elizabeth-ii-the-largest-landowner-on-earth/

Yay, let us sing........(Christian made up) God save our (not very) Gracious Queen.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I can research it for you help cure your cognitive dissonance.

Top 5 land owners

Queen Elizabeth II 6,600 million acres
King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia 553 million acres
King Bhumibol of Thailand 126 million acres
King Mohammed IV of Morocco 113 million acres
Sultan Quaboos of Oman 76 million acres

http://www.whoownstheworld.com/about-the-book/largest-landowner/

http://www.infowars.com/token-royalty-queen-elizabeth-ii-the-largest-landowner-on-earth/

Yay, let us sing........(Christian made up) God save our (not very) Gracious Queen.

Absolute rubbish. I almost gave up reading the made up crap on those links but this sentence gives away what a load of crap it is "Her holding is based on the laws of the countries she owns" !!!!!!

The Queen is Head of State - she doesn't OWN countries. That would suggest she could sell them - she can't. Included in the ridiculous 6600m acres calculation is the UK I would imagine. I suggest you pop down to land registry and see who really owns what in this country - she may own some land here but a vast majority is owned by other people.

I've seen you post some bo11ocks on here but this one takes the biscuit. Oh, both those links contain an identical article. So one paranoid person has written it and the other has cut and pasted it - both have provided no evidence to back up their wild claims.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here