Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pritchard

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Being MOTM in a dead rubber against an already promoted team that is hanging out it's arse does not make him the messiah.
He's still a very naughty boy.
Pritchard has struggled to make the starting line up in a mediocre Norwich team long destined for mid table anonymity.
I enjoyed shouting at him last night, but let's move on.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
The old precious brigade have been out in force on this thread. Pritchard is not and albion fan, not now and probably not ever, even if we did sign him. Footballers are employees and their allegiance doesn't change because to that. Their professionalism means they do their damnedest even when playing against their child hood club.

Pritchard did have a good game last night despite the role of pantomime villain. If CH wanted him then that would be good enough for me.

As for what happened at the start of the season, who would have done different in his shoes? I don't know what he is on now compared to what we were offering but if it was anything north of double, then who wouldn't accept that?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Being MOTM in a dead rubber against an already promoted team that is hanging out it's arse does not make him the messiah.
He's still a very naughty boy.
Pritchard has struggled to make the starting line up in a mediocre Norwich team long destined for mid table anonymity.
I enjoyed shouting at him last night, but let's move on.

The awarding of the MoM, was an interesting decision for me, he was involved in the two goals, but did he do a lot else, pirouetted around several times before losing the ball. They had no shots of particular note, so for a creative player he has failed miserably.

The award was a strange one for me. Perhaps the games was so drab, that it was difficult to pick one, thought Naismith was better and their CB who gave Murray very little. Felt Uwe and Dunk were the pick of our team......

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Alex O'Neil wouldnt be drawn on the fee they paid but did say it was well below the alleged and reported £9m.
Strange. Normally all he wants to do is criticise.

p01bv922.jpg

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
The awarding of the MoM, was an interesting decision for me, he was involved in the two goals, but did he do a lot else, pirouetted around several times before losing the ball. They had no shots of particular note, so for a creative player he has failed miserably.

The award was a strange one for me. Perhaps the games was so drab, that it was difficult to pick one, thought Naismith was better and their CB who gave Murray very little. Felt Uwe and Dunk were the pick of our team......

You and I saw a very different game. Naismith did the square root of nothing, whereas Pritchard pulled the strings throughout the game. He had numerous touches, and don't think he lost the ball. Dunk was obviously still hungover, and his distribution was poor by his high standards. Uwe I'll give you.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
You and I saw a very different game. Naismith did the square root of nothing, whereas Pritchard pulled the strings throughout the game. He had numerous touches, and don't think he lost the ball. Dunk was obviously still hungover, and his distribution was poor by his high standards. Uwe I'll give you.

Agree re Dunks distribution. Pritchard created nothing, but did have two shots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Incidentally, I am in the sign Pritchard camp though. I thought his actions in some respect were those of someone not trying to antagonise.

We all make mistakes and greed/opportunity etc..... Agent in his ear........

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Incidentally, I am in the sign Pritchard camp though. I thought his actions in some respect were those of someone not trying to antagonise.

We all make mistakes and greed/opportunity etc..... Agent in his ear........

I suspect that we'll need to play five across midfield in PL, especially if we start with Knockaert and March out wide (which I think we should), so we'll need an ACM. I have Siggurdson and Cairney as first choices, but Pritchard would be the next best in terms of English players. He did deliberately clap our fans after his interview, which was decent of him given what we'd just be singing.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I do not think Cairney will raise his game sufficiently and would sooner pay less for an established man who you are sure can make his mark. Perhàps even somebody like Ravel Morrison or Charlie Adams. If going for untried I would look at Izzy Brown or Mooy on loan rather than £20m on Cairney.

I do not think Cairney will raise his game sufficiently and would sooner pay less for an established man who you are sure can make his mark. Perhàps even somebody like Ravel Morrison or Charlie Adams. If going for untried I would look at Izzy Brown or Mooy on loan rather than £20m on Cairney.

Morrison or Adams ? I am now convinced you are a comedy parody account - nobody could be that genuinely clueless.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is that ravel Morrison that can't get a kick at qpr....

Don't poke the bear.

Just scratch your chin and nod your head while slowly backing out of the room.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Morrison or Adams ? I am now convinced you are a comedy parody account - nobody could be that genuinely clueless.

You have 2 extremes 1 proven in the Premier with lower teams and 1 with great unrealised potential. Who do you suggest Hazard or Alli or similar. Both Adams and Morrison would be realistic signings at our level at the moment.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I blame it on bad luck. A defence can't do much more than restrict a home side to zero shots on target, we had one cleared off the line and were denied a decent penalty shout. Another night we'd have got at least a point.
Agree with this, the first goal should really have been ruled out for the foul off the ball on Knocky during the build up and seconds after what should have been a penalty award to us they get their second, shoddy refereeing decisions won the day. We move on to Bristol and back to business. Any hope of Sammy B returning against his former employers?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Interesting last third of this interview. He stops short of saying he regrets not signing for BHA...just about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here