• No - it's just not worth the risk

Votes: 97 75.8%

• Total voters

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Would I fvck! Next door to Libya - you'd have to be nuts.

Bloke at work last week was telling me he'd booked an all-inclusive there for July, £700 per head etc etc.I said to him at the time, "good luck with that."

Reckon on Monday he'll be telling me its been cancelled.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Would I fvck! Next door to Libya - you'd have to be nuts.

Bloke at work last week was telling me he'd booked an all-inclusive there for July, £700 per head etc etc.I said to him at the time, "good luck with that."

Reckon on Monday he'll be telling me its been cancelled.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Tunisia has dropped quite a few places in the Global Peace Index since the Arab Spring - down to 79th from 40.

If I'd had to lay money on who would post a load of incomprehensible and frankly meaningless shit with some sort of underlying hidden agenda in the aftermath of this atrocity - it would have been you.

Take that as a compliment.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Tunisia has dropped quite a few places in the Global Peace Index since the Arab Spring - down to 79th from 40.

If I'd had to lay money on who would post a load of incomprehensible and frankly meaningless shit with some sort of underlying hidden agenda in the aftermath of this atrocity - it would have been you.

Take that as a compliment.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Stayed in the hotel literally two doors down from the shooting last year. Whilst we wouldn't go there again (all inclusive definitely wasn't our thing), everyone there was extremely welcoming and friendly and I can't help but think that this will destroy them.
[MENTION=7]Mustafa[/MENTION] there have been three terrorist attacks in Tunisia recently including a failed suicide bombing on the same beach as this one.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Stayed in the hotel literally two doors down from the shooting last year. Whilst we wouldn't go there again (all inclusive definitely wasn't our thing), everyone there was extremely welcoming and friendly and I can't help but think that this will destroy them.
[MENTION=7]Mustafa[/MENTION] there have been three terrorist attacks in Tunisia recently including a failed suicide bombing on the same beach as this one.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I feel sorry for those that make a living out of tourism in Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt and Turkey. They will be hit badly. By a twist of fate this could be a real shot in the arm for the Greek economy.

On balance I'd rather not take the risk with my kids lives, and it is a risk. This sort of incident has been coming.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I feel sorry for those that make a living out of tourism in Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt and Turkey. They will be hit badly. By a twist of fate this could be a real shot in the arm for the Greek economy.

On balance I'd rather not take the risk with my kids lives, and it is a risk. This sort of incident has been coming.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here