Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby away

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Have to disagree. It's a splendid city area with much history. That's why I went there in January.

Your later point about the two visits already this year is more relevant. That's why I'm not going.

I've not been overly impressed on my last two visits. Couple of decent pubs but thats about it. Then again, I wasn't looking at the history of the place.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
400 sold for derby on a Saturday is outrageously poor, what on earth has happened to our away support in recent times?

Won't be going to any more away games until SAMI has gone
Support the team at home but won't be parting with any extra cash for away trips at this present time ( even though we do play better away)

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Let's be honest, Games at this end of December don't tend to be that well attended and, obviously, it's not been the greatest start for Brighton so shouldn't get too worked up about it.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Darren Balkham
‏@Suspolfootball Just over 500 tickets sold in the BHAFC end and there will be matchday sales to away supporters.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The fact it's not actualy that good of a city to visit and we've already been there twice in 2014 probably has a lot to do with it too.

Yes, having been there twice this year, (beaten both times) and this game just before Christmas is very relevant.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Lozenges. Bring lozenges. We're going to need our voices to work a lot more than usual.

New songs also welcomed.

Perhaps a rousing chorus of "You're just too good for us" after their fourth goes in, or "We are watching a non-league Albion, a non-league Albion, a non-league Albion" might help.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Lozenges. Bring lozenges. We're going to need our voices to work a lot more than usual.

New songs also welcomed.

Perhaps a rousing chorus of "You're just too good for us" after their fourth goes in, or "We are watching a non-league Albion, a non-league Albion, a non-league Albion" might help.

"We'll never play you again..."

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010

New songs also welcomed.

" You gave us Clough and Taylor...now we'd even take Brolly man "

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Brunswick Inn, cheap decent ale, is there any real reason not to go?

Xmas shopping can wait, plus I wouldn't want to do it on a Saturday anyhow.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Won't be going to any more away games until SAMI has gone
Support the team at home but won't be parting with any extra cash for away trips at this present time ( even though we do play better away)

Do we play better away? Or is the expectation level different? i.e Do we expect more at home and are therefore more disappointed?
Home...10 games...11pts
Away......9 games.....7pts
There may have been some decent performances away but they are not reflected in the results ( and we couldn't have played Leeds at a better time! ) The problems are there at home and away. To me there is not a lot of difference.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat

That the one with the huge red sofas ? had about 6 different real ales and the suicide step down to the bogs ?

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1

Great boozer. Gutted not to be going but can't be helped this weekend.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Sami-Hypia.jpg

You've got no fans

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here