Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
New keeper
Gomez
Left back
Centre Mid
Wide Man
Striker

6 is the least we will do before this window shuts in my opinion
My thoughts exactly and the Argus has it down as 6 in.....BIG few weeks ahead. None of those will be cheap...LB ( suttener assuming he signs will cost around 3 million and he will be cheapest acquisition!)

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Ideally, none of our current strikers should be first choice... but we may need to compromise a little dependent upon how easily it is to bring in the necessary quality.

It's oft said, and I think accurately, that the way to stay up is to score lots of goals. Hoping to sneak a lot of 1-0 victories doesn't seem to work (see Boro).

I still think we'll spend most of our time playing with one up top, with perhaps Baldock and Murray brought on when chasing games. Neither of those two will do the job in the PL for any sustained period, Murray will do for a while. We need a pacy, strong forward with an eye for goal (Abraham has all those attributes in my view, but that really isn't going to happen, so someone similar and, ideally, more experienced). Gross will play just behind, but we probably also need cover for that position too and, ideally, someone with enough versatility that they can fill in in the number 10 or ACM role, while also playing as a winger/wide forward.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I still think we'll spend most of our time playing with one up top, with perhaps Baldock and Murray brought on when chasing games. Neither of those two will do the job in the PL for any sustained period, Murray will do for a while. We need a pacy, strong forward with an eye for goal (Abraham has all those attributes in my view, but that really isn't going to happen, so someone similar and, ideally, more experienced). Gross will play just behind, but we probably also need cover for that position too and, ideally, someone with enough versatility that they can fill in in the number 10 or ACM role, while also playing as a winger/wide forward.

Sounds like Snodgrass ? ???

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
giphy.gif

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills