Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] David Stockdale

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
At a press conference yesterday FM avoided questions concerning Stockdale and said that he had 4 good goalkeepers which he is very happy with.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If we get Stockdale, Kelly and Ward, together with Toko and/or Ince in DM, we'll have a STRONGER defence than last year.

Don't agree I'm afraid mate - Upson is massive gap to fill. Greer & Dunk both looked good alongside Upson - when the calm Upson wasn't there they were often a bit suspect IMO...

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Don't agree I'm afraid mate - Upson is massive gap to fill. Greer & Dunk both looked good alongside Upson - when the calm Upson wasn't there they were often a bit suspect IMO...

Wow, you don't think that 24 year old Martin Kelly. Who two years ago was in the England squad alongside Hughes wouldn't be an improvement. I do. Kelly is premier league class with the added bonus of pace. Something our central pairings have always lacked. I'd be thrilled to get him on loan for a year. Hughes has played more recently and more games in the premier league. The only thing they would need is time playing together.

I don't think we'll be lucky enough to get kelly though.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Wow, you don't think that 24 year old Martin Kelly. Who two years ago was in the England squad alongside Hughes wouldn't be an improvement. I do. Kelly is premier league class with the added bonus of pace. Something our central pairings have always lacked. I'd be thrilled to get him on loan for a year. Hughes has played more recently and more games in the premier league. The only thing they would need is time playing together.

I don't think we'll be lucky enough to get kelly though.

thought Hughes was Irish ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here