Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Stockdale again

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
Fulham boss Felix Magath has not ruled out selling goalkeeper David Stockdale, 28, to Championship rivals Brighton this summer

Might be duplicating this news but I don't care, as we need something to Brighton our season up, just read it on BBC rumours site.

So any of you clever Dicks that think you have spotted a duplication, think before you post.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Fulham boss Felix Magath has not ruled out selling goalkeeper David Stockdale, 28, to Championship rivals Brighton this summer

Might be duplicating this news but I don't care, as we need something to Brighton our season up, just read it on BBC rumours site.

So any of you clever Dicks that think you have spotted a duplication, think before you post.

I see what you did there

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

It's not the duplication us clever Dicks pickup, it's the POINTLESS NEW THREADS.

scwiffy

Jun 24, 2011
I've seem him at the cottage a couple of times a few years back when schwarzer was injured, was absolute quality, many fulham fans wanted him to stay no1 upon schwarzers return

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Another 'look at me' thread.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset

when do you go for the operation to remove that great big chip off your shoulder ??

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
look-at-me.jpg

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
would be happy if true,but with other clubs keen,i fear we willmiss out

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Far from it Sonny Jim. If you read my post correctly, you will have identified yourself.

Regrettably I did. Also, If you had searched/read other posts on the subject you would notice that it has been/is being discussed.

But hey, what does it matter? As you said, you don't care.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here