Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atletico De Madrid friendly at the Amex?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Perhaps we could go after the former. I wonder what his value and wage demands would be. Transfer market says £5.1 m but he is 33 years old now.

Way too expensive and playing for his dream club, absolutely no chance of him leaving.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Going to The Athletics at The Olympic Stadium that day.

Oh well, Sarfend it is then!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
It was just a question as we will need a quality proven striker and before he came here many would have said the same of Bruno or Vicente although he was injury prone.

We need a quality striker yes, but to suggest Torres is lets face it pretty far out if you think about it

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
It was just a question as we will need a quality proven striker and before he came here many would have said the same of Bruno or Vicente although he was injury prone.

Torres is a multi capped Spanish international having been at Liverpool and Chelsea too, hardly the CVs of Burno and Vicente tbf.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Stranger things have happened. We signed a striker who 6 months earlier was Englands No 1 because he had problems, so never say never. Bruno was at Almeria and Valencia i La Ligue before us

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I am pretty sure Torres would rather play for Free at Athletico Madrid than play for us for 50k a week at this stage of his career.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
I bet boro fans would have never thought they could sign Negredo or Valdez. Llorente at Swansea too. Not saying we could get torres but as we are now PL...you never know

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here