Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] "Common scum who cost the railway millions and keep fares high"

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
You really have to separate what they were doing there from the fact they were they at all.

You can't defend the art when it's being done not only at the risk of their own lives but the life of the driver and the poor sods who have to clear the bodies up.

I have absolutely sympathy with their families of course, a tragic loss of life. But that sympathy has to be put in the same context as a burgler who gets stabbed entering a property.

To be a great artist you don't have to put your life and others at risk.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
You really have to separate what they were doing there from the fact they were they at all.

You can't defend the art when it's being done not only at the risk of their own lives but the life of the driver and the poor sods who have to clear the bodies up.

I have absolutely sympathy with their families of course, a tragic loss of life. But that sympathy has to be put in the same context as a burgler who gets stabbed entering a property.

Still has nothing to do with fare prices.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
One family said the only comfort they have is he "died doing what he loved". What? Being run over by a train?

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

That is a fair point (indeed a fact - I wouldnt put it quite in the same context as an armed burglar though intent on (arguably) causing harm), however it was made on a forum discussing a stupid comment made by a twunt who had no need or business to post a provocative and untimely twitter post and those two need to be put into context as well

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Graffiti is socially unacceptable. Fair enough if you want to ruin your own body with tattoos but don’t do it on buildings and property you don’t own. Totally unacceptable

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Graffiti is socially unacceptable. Fair enough if you want to ruin your own body with tattoos but don’t do it on buildings and property you don’t own. Totally unacceptable

Trying to stop it is a losing battle, just accept it.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford

Well there's 3 people that wont be doing it again.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

And a lot of people would question it as art. Some is artistic but much is terrible and ruins the area

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
With Trump's spokespeople, past and present, aggressively defending the policy. Their stance, that arrested criminals including illegal immigrants, are necessarily always separated from their kids.

My suspicion is that they're using this cruelty to deter others crossing the border.

Maybe, this is the same policy as Obama its just on a bit bigger scale If we sent back all un accompanied kids and deducted the bill from foreign aid it would soon stop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here