Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Raheem Sterling has an AK 47 tattoo on his thigh. Should he play for England?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have to say, I do find his explanation difficult to believe.
I don't.
Having a machine gun tattooed on ones leg isn’t the obvious reaction to a family bereavement. I guess grief affects us in different ways though?
Exactly, it does. And who here has had to endure having their father murdered when they (the poster, not father) were a child?

I have a tattoo to remind me of someone. It's not a gun, but then they weren't shot, so that wouldn't make sense.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Yes yes, but apart from it not being on his thigh and not being an AK-47, what do you think about it? :lolol:

I think he was an idiot for having a wardrobe tattooed on his forehead but it shouldn't stop him from going to Russia.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I think you're a bit out of date here. People don't read newspapers in the same way that they used to, according to an Ofcom survey, only 29% of the population get their news from newspapers ... and The Sun is just one part of that, It's not even the most widely-read newspaper in the UK any more, it got overtaken by the Mail a couple of years ago.

What I was really getting at was that I felt more England football fans would get their sports news from The Sun - so they are the majority news supplier to the small demographic who would care. They have also moved in to digital media themselves and have 1.39 followers on Twitter.

However, a quick check on the responses on the tweet promoting this story is heartening in the extreme and proves you right to a large extent. The one below is my favourite, and by no means out of step with the others.

[TWEET]1001368547015184385[/TWEET]

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
He should buy one of those cheap tatty looking shin pads, from the Gaston Ramirez range on the Boro site.
They'll go well together!!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Another thick millionaire footballer. And young kids look up to these types.

That's it really. No doubt has a brain the size of a pea. Stupid boy. First question for me is why he wants any kind of tattoo. Ruining his skin in order to follow all the other idiot lemmings who think it's attractive to cover yourself in drawings. I am truly looking forward to the day they go completely out of fashion and watch all the tattooed fools lining up to have them removed and ending up with permanently damaged skin.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I don't.
Exactly, it does. And who here has had to endure having their father murdered when they (the poster, not father) were a child?

I have a tattoo to remind me of someone. It's not a gun, but then they weren't shot, so that wouldn't make sense.

So you need a tattoo to be reminded of someone? You sad individual.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
If he is in form with his football then of course he should play for England. I thought when I saw it that he had put it there because that is the leg he shoots with,nothing else. But then I don't generally get bothered by what others do to their own body.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
So you need a tattoo to be reminded of someone? You sad individual.

448F931000000578-4934686-image-m-35_1506712039793.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Raheem has got to be used to it by now:-

[tweet]1001218545588502530[/tweet]

***Click on the twitter icon***.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I get that people dont like Raheem, it started really when Liverpool leaked his wage demands and branded him greedy, something that you wouldn't expect from a top club paying players £100,000's a week anyway, it was typical of a club not willing or able to compete with the Man City's of the world, an uneccesary dirty trick by the club it should have been kept between the player his club and the other club, he was just negotiating his worth as all players do.

Anyway England need an in form Raheem Sterling, desperately so, if he can hit some form in the last third of the pitch he might be worth three or four goals that otherwise will never be scored, if he doesnt then I cannot see another player capable of delivering anything similar.

As for the tattoo, I am sure he will be inundated with messages of support from Guardiola and other football big hitters, he must have learnt by now how these are infinately more important and relevant to a silly Sun newspaper headline.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I’m struggling to see how it is news to be fair. His body he’s has said why he’s done it. Move on and write about something worth reading. Although as it’s the sun I doubt that will ever happen

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
That's it really. No doubt has a brain the size of a pea. Stupid boy. First question for me is why he wants any kind of tattoo. Ruining his skin in order to follow all the other idiot lemmings who think it's attractive to cover yourself in drawings. I am truly looking forward to the day they go completely out of fashion and watch all the tattooed fools lining up to have them removed and ending up with permanently damaged skin.

Do tattoos ever go in or out of fashion? My Dad would have been 98 now had he lived, and he had one. It was done in the 1940s.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here