Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Photos from Swansea

The Grub

Nov 14, 2004
Hurstpierpoint
A few photos from my trip to Swansea. Mostly of the people sitting near me watching the game and the towards the end with the nervous anticipation of a win.

Follow this link to see them all.

http://www.louisesullivanphotography.co.uk/Swansea-v-Brighton-Nov-2017/

Swansea v Brighton and Hove Albion 2017-42.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Some great shots.
[MENTION=3733]papajaff[/MENTION] stars in a fair few, and [MENTION=459]Bwian[/MENTION] pops up also.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Some great photos in there, a real social document. You can imagine Albion fans many decades into the future pouring back over them in the way we look back at the black and white images of flat caps at the Goldstone (or similar).

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Fantastic photos and love the expressions on the faces which show the full range of emotions experienced by any Albion fan!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Loving the snaps of the lad on his dads shoulders , reminds me of the 1st time my dad took me to a game .

They were next to me and the kid knew the words to every song being sung-including the proper version of Sussex By The Sea.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

superseagulls

Feb 2, 2009
what I want to know is how that lad managed to get a ticket !!?? as with the current loyalty scheme, you would need to have been a season ticket holder since the beginning of the amex + a load of away games chucked in for good measure - he looks roughly the same age as the stadium..., which just goes to show that this scheme punishes new (very young) fans

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
I'll go easy on you on this.....firstly I have twin boys, they are BOTH season ticket holders at The Amex and have been attending for approx 4 years, myself a season ticket holder on and off near on 43 years since 1974. I'm sick and tired of the moaning on here regarding away tickets, it's simple, some people spend a lot of their income on BHAFC (me included) and some people for whatever reason can't or won't, I'm certainly no millionaire and understand football is expensive but for gods sake turn it in with this constant bitterness and jealousy.

P.S Just for reference my son is wearing a circa 1979 replica top that belonged to myself....

what I want to know is how that lad managed to get a ticket !!?? as with the current loyalty scheme, you would need to have been a season ticket holder since the beginning of the amex + a load of away games chucked in for good measure - he looks roughly the same age as the stadium..., which just goes to show that this scheme punishes new (very young) fans

Last edited:

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne

You'd be surprised how many young kids are in the top 2 tiers & go week in week out.

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton

This did actually cross my mind on Saturday seeing quite a lot of kids around, how have they got enough loyalty points? Bloomin point cheats! They've been harvesting them since before they were born!

superseagulls

Feb 2, 2009
I'll go easy on you on this.....firstly I have twin boys, they are BOTH season ticket holders at The Amex and have been attending for approx 4 years, myself a season ticket holder on and off near on 43 years since 1974. I'm sick and tired of the moaning on here regarding away tickets, it's simple, some people spend a lot of their income on BHAFC (me included) and some people for whatever reason can't or won't, I'm certainly no millionaire and understand football is expensive but for god's turn it in with this constant bitterness and jealousy.

P.S Just for reference my son is wearing a circa 1979 replica top that belonged to myself....

I wasn't having a pop - I just wandered how it worked? I have a young son who has attended (season ticket) for near on 4 years too, but he simply does not have enough points.. - in fact it is not be mathematically possible as he has not had a season ticket long enough

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here