Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Adding a STH

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I found out a while back that my grandfather had a season ticket in the early 1930's, surely that alone should mean I am FIRST in the queue for a Spurs ticket ?

You don't need a ticket with that pedigree. Just turn up and Mr Barber will greet you by name like a long lost friend before enquiring as to how many child season tickets you need for next season.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I am not sure how many times I have to say this but my son has decided that he will enrol Jack as Junior Seagull Plus which will put him on the waiting list. So the problem will be solved.

I don't get how somebody can not grasp why people are reacting this way

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't get how somebody can not grasp why people are reacting this way

I guess when you're 'rarely wrong' and yet your opinions are repeatedly challenged and proven wrong, by the vast majority.
By their nature threads will take longer to reach a conclusion that doesn't involve actually being wrong.

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I guess when you're 'rarely wrong' and yet your opinions are repeatedly challenged and proven wrong, by the vast majority.
By their nature threads will take longer to reach a conclusion that doesn't involve actually being wrong.

It is also great entertainment of course, and a break from people tearing strips off each other over brexit, childcare, whether it is better for us to win or someone else to lose, whether there are any left backs available in January...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here