Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace at home

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
That's actually not true, a few hundred were released on the Thursday , my lad and me managed to get a couple but my mate who I sit next to tried to get a couple Friday afternoon and was told they were all gone. As it was a Sunday KO he tried again on Saturday by going to the club shop and again was told they were all sold out.

Anyway , this game should be a corker I am not going to this one which worries me a bit as my last two visits palace won them both ��
Then best you keep well away, we don't want your sort affecting the outcome with your "lucky if I attend we win nonsense". ps. were you here on the St Patrick's Day Massacre? If so forget my first comment!!!

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
You may not but there's loads of your lot who do, likewise down here. Similar age to you, it's the ONLY one I'd properly turn out for these days.

Turning the corner into Goldstone Lane in '74 and having a mob of yours calling my old man -(born in Streatham!)- a w4nker because his 10 year old son had the temerity to have a blue and white scarf around his wrist, left an indelible impression which lasts to this day and which, over the ensuing years and meetings, I've always seen as an opportunity as payback for him.

So, yeah, I do hate the scum!

This This and This.

Every time we play them I wish it was back then again.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
And why not ? Can't we have a pint or two with our mates go to a football match shout and scream at each other then just go home ? It is 2017 not 1980 surly we have got past all that ��

Nip in the Railway Bell pre match. You’re right we can all mix together.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Nip in the Railway Bell pre match. You’re right we can all mix together.

Ha ha, maybe as my love of pro football has decreased my passion and hate has decreased. And to the poster above oh yes well involved in the late 70s I remember being chased from the Duke of Cambridge right round to the Shelhurst arms and then chasing with a palace mob all the way back.. but that was in the 70s and I was 15. I suppose that side of football I left behind.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
You may not but there's loads of your lot who do, likewise down here. Similar age to you, it's the ONLY one I'd properly turn out for these days.

Turning the corner into Goldstone Lane in '74 and having a mob of yours calling my old man -(born in Streatham!)- a w4nker because his 10 year old son had the temerity to have a blue and white scarf around his wrist, left an indelible impression which lasts to this day and which, over the ensuing years and meetings, I've always seen as an opportunity as payback for him.

was 11 when 5 0f them nicked my scarf outside the north stand hate the ****ers

They took the north stand that day:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here