Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poor show BHAFC very poor show.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Without getting dragged into the initial debate, I've noticed a lot of posters say that they signed their kids up at birth. Can I ask what you get/why? My little boy is nearly 2 but obviously has no interest in the Albion so I've not signed him up, as I feel that any stuff that comes would really be a bit pointless. I figured I'll take him along to a game about aged 5 when he is (hopefully) also having a go at playing football, and then sign him up when he appreciates it.

Stickers, signed photos, team poster, gully magazine. Birthday card on birthday. It's all free too. You can upgrade for only £10 and get invites to the Christmas party and other events. Also they have just started offering ticket discounts for an adult when the young seagull buys a ticket. It's all pretty good, although I think barber has his grubby hands on it this year as I noticed there was no team poster this year. That was only in the £10 a year Plus membership.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Anybody else getting nervous about the no show from [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] ? Ever since the initial offer/promise we've only heard from
some unpaid jobsworth known as [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] and I have it on good authority that he never went to The Goldstone, Gillingham or Withdean and is in fact some minimum wage layabout from up north somewhere. I want my shirt !!!!!

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
The flag suggestion is great. What are the options for this?

'Free the shirtless one'

'My kid has supported the Albion for 28 days and all I got was...'

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Blimey! 35 pages discussion on somebody missing the deadline to blag his ...............

It's because the Mouldy one hilariously insists on defending himself even now. Truly daft but this is gold all the way.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Anybody else getting nervous about the no show from [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] ? Ever since the initial offer/promise we've only heard from
some unpaid jobsworth known as [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] and I have it on good authority that he never went to The Goldstone, Gillingham or Withdean and is in fact some minimum wage layabout from up north somewhere. I want my shirt !!!!!

I could be wrong but I think we're actually waiting for the money to buy the shirt, rather than the shirt itself.

I have full faith in the system.

Maybe.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
I want to be on the list. Me, me, me. I haven't got any bin lids but I do have a pusscat AND she's got an Albion fan number.

Ok she's 11 now but it wasn't my fault I didn't register her in time because there are no benefits for Albion supporting felines. Which is a disgrace. I went to the Goldstone and all 8 seasons at Gillingham. Just a collar will do. Or a food bowl. But she'd prefer a shirt. With CATtlin on the back.

Surely you would go '11 KnoCAT'

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Stickers, signed photos, team poster, gully magazine. Birthday card on birthday. It's all free too. You can upgrade for only £10 and get invites to the Christmas party and other events. Also they have just started offering ticket discounts for an adult when the young seagull buys a ticket. It's all pretty good, although I think barber has his grubby hands on it this year as I noticed there was no team poster this year. That was only in the £10 a year Plus membership.

Sounds excellent, but not sure my 2 year old will massively appreciate any of those things (he might like the stickers). I think I'll stick to my original plan, but ensure it's in plenty of time for the 7th birthday!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Will the FREE shirts be mailed to US or do we collect at the SHOP on Saturday ?

As I understand the situation Enrest, you have the option of either having a randomly-allocated over-sized shirt delivered to your house and then whine like a bitch for four years that the shirt is too big, or you can read the small print and opt for the voucher option, that you can then take along to the club shop on a match day to receive the shirt size of your choice. Can't understand the confusion meself :shrug:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
You get a free shirt for their 7th birthday but you have to register them at least a month before their 7th birthday. That is all I know.

Wait a minute! A month! Are you sure? Does it state that in the t&c's? I can't believe they won't allow registration, say, 3 weeks and 6 days before their birthday.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
As I understand the situation Enrest, you have the option of either having a randomly-allocated over-sized shirt delivered to your house and then whine like a bitch for four years that the shirt is too big, or you can read the small print and opt for the voucher option, that you can then take along to the club shop on a match day to receive the shirt size of your choice. Can't understand the confusion meself :shrug:

I doubt in my case it would be too BIG

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Dear edna. Since you have been neglected for so long, you may now need a different size shirt. Would it be ok if I come and take some measurements?

Shit, boss is coming. I'll add you to the list:

Mouldy Boots
Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo
Triggaaar
Everest
Bozza
Papa Lazarou
LamieRobertson
Gullflyinghigh
Neville’s Breakfast
FatSuperman * 3
Stat Brother
PILTDOWN MAN
Gullsworth * 1 (2nd awaiting approval)
JBizzle
Ernest
S'hampton Seagull
Goldstone1976 * 3 (8 awaiting approval)
MattBackHome
edna krabappel

I hope you haven't quit your new post just yet.

My daughter recently had her seventh birthday and received a free shirt voucher, which we claimed.
But, I do now feel left out of this freebie, because I didn't get a free shirt.

It's not fair that others get a free shirt at the expense of some kind soul, and not me.
Can I get a free shirt for every free shirt given away?

If not, I will walk away in disgust.

Ps, I am not sure what I would do with that many shirts, so could Chicken run send me the cash.
Also please don't send me any of those old fivers, incase I miss the deadline to change them!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I hope you haven't quit your new post just yet.

My daughter recently had her seventh birthday and received a free shirt voucher, which we claimed.
But, I do now feel left out of this freebie, because I didn't get a free shirt.

It's not fair that others get a free shirt at the expense of some kind soul, and not me.
Can I get a free shirt for every free shirt given away?

If not, I will walk away in disgust.

Ps, I am not sure what I would do with that many shirts, so could Chicken run send me the cash.
Also please don't send me any of those old fivers, incase I miss the deadline to change them!
I am also absolutely LIVID about this. I signed my son up to Junior Seagulls about three years before the free shirt deadline. When he was seven he received the voucher and we claimed his free shirt.

Now it seems that I am being penalised for following the rules and will miss out on getting free cash transferred to my bank account for no reason whatsoever.

Why oh why are hard working families who sign up to generous offers by their football club in time always overlooked in favour of scrounging layabouts who prefer to drink cheap cider than spend five minutes on the phone?

It's symptomatic of the attitude in this country where everyone feels like they are owed a free shirt (or cash equivalent) but most aren't prepared to work for it.

To me Trigaar and Mr Run are merely helping the destruction of this once great country by perpetuating the "something for nothing" society and I find it quite disgraceful. I bet some of these freeloaders are even Polish.

Of course if you put me on the list then scrap all of the above. Cheers.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here