Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Didier N'dong

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We've named our 25 man squad. Can't reshuffle it until the January window opens.

I believe as he was still under contract when the transfer window closed we couldn’t even if we wanted to?

His mate has got the shove too, reading the statement, both are legal minefields for any prospective new club as well.

Not under 21, and impossible to add into the 25 man squad before January.

:shrug:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A number said we didnt want or couildnt sign him for various reasons but only the one by Magic Sponge actually made the point that I did. The final outcome is that we will not be signing him thank goodness.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If we all wait patiently the apology for being wrong will be imminent.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
sounds familiar

Knight signed for Rushden & Diamonds in 2008, but left the club five months later when he was sacked for misconduct. Rushden retained his registration and would not release it to another English club unless they were compensated, which prevented Knight from playing in England for three years.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
source.gif

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Dong to Bong naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah doesn't rhyme enough for a song , i'm out .

There's always Shane Long.

And it wouldn't be too much of a stretch for at least one certain NSC poster, to wonder whether Rigabert Song is available as a free agent...

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
A number said we didnt want or couildnt sign him for various reasons but only the one by Magic Sponge actually made the point that I did. The final outcome is that we will not be signing him thank goodness.

Bite the bullet and say sorry BG - [MENTION=21215]Dazzer[/MENTION]666 used the terminology '' alluded to '' - So he is correct in what he said

I know the apology bit is hard...............I find it hard as well but I just grit my teeth and say it then go off line for a bit till it blows over............Works for me

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Bite the bullet and say sorry BG - [MENTION=21215]Dazzer[/MENTION]666 used the terminology '' alluded to '' - So he is correct in what he said

I know the apology bit is hard...............I find it hard as well but I just grit my teeth and say it then go off line for a bit till it blows over............Works for me

But if #NeverWrong did that he wouldn't get anywhere near the attention he craves from NSC.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
But if #NeverWrong did that he wouldn't get anywhere near the attention he craves from NSC.

LOL

BG is I think a very interesting poster on here.......................... I like his posts. Even some of the '' off the wall '' and '' nonsense '' stuff I find entertaining

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here