Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What is the most trouble you got in at school?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I was hated by some teachers at Newman just because of my surname. My older brother was an absolute thug, just wanted to fight anyone, anywhere. So I got tarred. Didn't really do anything wrong but got the blame for a lot of stuff.

BUT...at Brighton Tech, one Maths lecturer punched me in the face in class. He was explaining something to me at his desk at the front and my classmates were making me laugh. Must have seemed like I was laughing in his face and Wallop!!

I deserved it and did not take it any further. This was 1978 and that was the way it was back then.

when were you at Newman?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I played truant at my junior school along with another girl who was a year older than me. I didn't get punished at school, because I had already been thrashed at home, & I think the school felt the older girl had led me astray.

I had my ponytail pulled a few times by a boy sitting behind me in art, until I lost my temper & sloshed him around the face with my paintbrush, which was covered in black paint. Mr Slack made us both do maths for the next two art lessons.

I often got detentions at HCGS but it was usually for haninding in late homework, or talking. My worst misdemeanour in senior school, was losing my temper with a girl in the dining room, and throwing a jug of water over her head. She had to wear her science overall for the rest of the day. She didn't try to wind me up again. I can't remember what punishment I got for that.

Kylegreen-1

Jan 4, 2018
Near Tunbridge wells
Someone pulled my friends shorts down in the PE changing rooms and managed to persuade the teachers it was me. Got suspended for a day and had after school detentions for a week. All for something I didn’t even do. Pretty much sums up my relations with teachers for most of school.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
A few times, but twice in an hour i remember quite well.

Beginning of lunch - 2 strokes of the cane from 'God' for being caught smoking behind the squash courts by a prefect.

End of lunch - 6 strokes of the cane from 'God' for hitting a prefect (who coincidentally may have been ........ :angel:

And why are they called 'strokes' ? because it doesn't feel like being stroked ???

Always avoided a caning, not sure how... maybe because I didn’t go much. I’m sure [MENTION=13956]Barry[/MENTION] Izbak received a couple...

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Reecejackox is definitely harvesting data. His threads on other forums include things like "has a taxi ever taken you to the wrong destination" (address), "anything interesting about your ancestors" (background) and this clutch of clunkers...

https://mlpforums.com/profile/42551-reecejackox/

It has been noticed hence why he won't be asking anymore questions via NSC :thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Reecejackox is definitely harvesting data. His threads on other forums include things like "has a taxi ever taken you to the wrong destination" (address), "anything interesting about your ancestors" (background) and this clutch of clunkers...

https://mlpforums.com/profile/42551-reecejackox/

Excuse my ignorance...but is he/she/bot doing this for any commercial gain? Or is it just some weird creepy fetish? To me, it all seems rather odd and I don’t understand it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
In your short 6th form stint did you go the periodic discos, and possibly the discos in the years before that?

With mates (for me a bit older as I hated the taste of liquor until 16), we used to get smashed on pint after pint in the Newfield, Ark or Sheffield ... in the hours before the discos. So the stingy drinks allowance at the later discos didn't matter. It was all new to us and a brilliant laugh, until the spinning head lying in bed later.

We were also badly behaved on school holidays such as Welsh Camp at Lake Llangorse and a ski trip to Italy. On the latter, we wound up a wally geography teacher Mr.Mundy with our constant crimes "letting the school down".

I went to one 6th form Xmas disco but that was it. I used to go to The Arc a lot though. We also went to The Ship as a friend was friendly with a young bar maid in there. But when I went to Lewes my partying was mainly based there, Brighton and select Sussex villages where I’d made new friends like Burwash and Newick.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Excuse my ignorance...but is he/she/bot doing this for any commercial gain? Or is it just some weird creepy fetish? To me, it all seems rather odd and I don’t understand it.

First school, mother’s maiden name and your address all seem like things you might reveal on these threads and they can all be security questions.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
On the way to high school one morning, some little turd on his journey to middle school walked past and sprayed me and my mates with a water pistol and then legged it. My mates found it reasonably amusing but for whatever reason, I took an instant dislike to this kid and wanted revenge.
Next morning, I prepared myself. I had a couple of BB guns indoors, one of which was a Sig Sauer with a modified spring. This thing was lethal for a BB. I loaded a round into it and set off.
I saw the kid walking towards us down the alley, as he got closer I could see him laughing so I pulled out my gun, pulled the trigger, and shot him straight in the forehead. The shock meant he didn't cry for a few seconds, not until he realised he was bleeding anyway.
The walk to my school from the alley was no more than five minutes, but by the time I got there, the police were already waiting, gun confiscated and later destroyed, suspended from school for two weeks, only got a slap on the wrist from the old bill but I had to apologise to the lad and his family.

Also, got detention with my French teacher after school once. The teacher hadn't shown after half hour so I walked home.
When the teacher finally showed up I obviously wasn't there so my school put me on report which meant a detention every evening for a week.
My mum said it was nonsense so she scribbled on the form and told me to hand it in. I did, and my mum was asked to come in to explain her response etc.
My old head teacher was a condescending prick and decided to speak to my mum like she was a child, wrong thing to do as my mum didn't take shit off anyone, so after 5 mins of this, she proceeded to lay into him with a few choice words.
Her outburst got me suspended for two weeks.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I went to Tideway mid to late 70's, Newhaven and absolutely loved it, played in all the school teams and had a wide range of disobedient friends and an older brother that was a talented sportsmen and had earned a reputation of being a bit of a tough nut, leaving me free passge through all the year groups.

Although not the person doing the deed there are a couple of incidents beyond the mindless naughtiness that stand out, firstly was a dear school friend that is sadly no longer with us, his projected likely failure of the few 'CSE's' he was due to take the following year hardly dampen his penchant for silliness, funniness and generally being daft as a brush.

One morning when our tutor was taken the register, his name was called out a few times as was normal but this time without a response, the teacher said 'has anyone seen ****', I tapped her on the shoulder and pointed outside of the class window, 'there he is miss', my mate had nicked her car keys and was doughnutting what must of been a 1970's version of a Nissan Micra around the parking lot, it's wipers matching the revs of the car, we all watched for a minute or so and then he skillfully (for a 14 year old) skidded it back to its original parking place before re-entered our classroom to rapturous applause and yet another appointment with the head of school.

The second incident is slightly more bizaare, when a more distant friend randomly approached me to confess what he had been up to during a recent half term holiday, a kind of sinister 'show and tell', this is what he said.

Him: 'mate, I have had a nightmare'.
Me: 'really what's that then'
Him: 'well my neighbours went on hoiliday last week'
Me: 'oh yeah'
Him: Well me and my brother decided to break in'
Me: 'oh, really'
Him: 'half way through we remembered we weren't wearing gloves'
Me: 'okaaaaay'
Him: 'so we went back in and burnt the house down'

I cannot recall it being covered in the press but he was quickly removed from school and sent to borstal and some time into that was sent to a posh boarding school somewhere in southern England.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I went to Tideway mid to late 70's, Newhaven and absolutely loved it, played in all the school teams and had a wide range of disobedient friends and an older brother that was a talented sportsmen and had earned a reputation of being a bit of a tough nut.

I had better start being polite to you from now on :lolol:

We can agree on our time at school being fun. Like you I loved it and get frustrated when people criticise the school.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
A few rakings, a few detentions and one gating. Numerous items of classroom and gym equipment lobbed at our heads including a discus that missed me by about an inch. Board rubbers flew about the science labs like seagulls. One lad who kept fartiing in class was ordered to stand on his chaor and get another one out by the count of ten. He fainted, knocked himself out and was sent to San.
Early morning runs for being caught ****ing about afer lights out. Evening runs after prep for ****ing about at dinner. Extra house duties for general ****ing about, chores basically. Extra drill practice on a saturday afternoon. Extra drill practice after school.
cutting up logs for the teachers fires for general ****ing about. Bell duty for messing about in dorm.
In summer instead of detention you got cricket scoring on saturday afternoons, a nightmare if they were playing away.
Cleaning everyone else's rugby boots for ****ing about in games.
Painting coal white (the trick is to rinse the dust off first) and arranging it around the parade square, for ****ing about in CCF.
You could be the best behaved lad going but at some point you'd end up with some or all of the above, so many rules you couldn't help but break them now and again.

Standard for the type of school.

Sounds like the type of school where Head Boy is more of an order than a position of authority!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I wanted to eat my pudding without first having my meat.

The headmaster went off on one in the playground. So embarrassing.

Thankfully he was then distracted by some kids behind the bikeshed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here