Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A threadful of NSCers who seem to have wandered off into the Sunset

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
What about the bloke who got pissed at an office do and posted the experience... I think he was Scottish.

Something Trousers?

Haven't seen him for a while, hope he sobered up

That was one of thee best threads ever

Singing stand up if you hate HR just genius IIRC it was his xmas do

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
off subject, sorry, but the funniest post I remember was drunk Steve's note to sober Steve's note about drinking some water before going to bed pissed.

sadly I have no idea who posted it

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
bushy!

The mention of Cornish Seagull made me seek out the 'NHS leg pain' thread. It hasn't been updated since 2015, so I hope no news is good news. However re-reading it I see bushy is now 'Deleted User 4'. I'm sure he didn't change to that name! I know he could rub people up the wrong way and he held some 'forthright' views, but I liked him and it would be a shame if he'd been banned permanently, I thought I hadn't seen him for a while. Also on that thread it's sad to read the posts from Alex Alex Dawson oo! oo! Like Lord B we all know the reason why he doesn't post any more :(

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
bushy!

The mention of Cornish Seagull made me seek out the 'NHS leg pain' thread. It hasn't been updated since 2015, so I hope no news is good news. However re-reading it I see bushy is now 'Deleted User 4'. I'm sure he didn't change to that name! I know he could rub people up the wrong way and he held some 'forthright' views, but I liked him and it would be a shame if he'd been banned permanently, I thought I hadn't seen him for a while. Also on that thread it's sad to read the posts from Alex Alex Dawson oo! oo! Like Lord B we all know the reason why he doesn't post any more :(
bushy still posts on here, just under a different pseudonym.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
bushy still posts on here, just under a different pseudonym.

Ha! When you said he's still here I thought I'd check the Moderating Forum as he's bound to have been banned under his new name. Sure enough I found an entry banning AlfredMizen and referring to it as one of bushy's accounts!

I had wondered if they were the same. As a general rule I don't even open political/immigrant threads any more, so I hadn't seen him going off on one, which would probably have confirmed it!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I can state categorically that he has got one of those wrong and i suspect, like you, that as is normal for looney, he has missed the target completely :lolol:

*edit* And Ernest confirms for a full house

OK,my detective work on here is a bit HBB Journalism.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here