Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Where's Naylor? 24 hours to go and no tweets for 14 hours - something massive is brewing. Or nothing. Can't tell. Am freaking out. Can't stop refreshing NSC and Twitter. Somebody. Something. Please. I may hide on an Island bereft of internet next January. The tension is killing me

Brian Owen is active think Naylor is playing tennis with Gordon Banks

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Where's Naylor? 24 hours to go and no tweets for 14 hours - something massive is brewing. Or nothing. Can't tell. Am freaking out. Can't stop refreshing NSC and Twitter. Somebody. Something. Please. I may hide on an Island bereft of internet next January. The tension is killing me
I think Wednesday is usually his day off.

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
I wonder if we will hear about [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] iphone today?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Possible 2 in .

Interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
We've already had an excellent window and now we hear there may be two more in. It feels like Christmas as a kid, supporting the Albion right now, and whatever we wish for we get, even if we're to embarrassed to ask out loud for fear of sounding spoilt. Happy, happy days.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Interestingly we've been linked with a number of Right Backs in the last couple of weeks (Caen RB, Tavernier, Montoya) which might mean we could be actively looking for a new RB? Maybe one that could double up as a CB option?

However I think one in today (CB) and 2 out (Towell and Norwood)

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Wouldn't Norwood be the more likely out?

I'd be holding on to Tomer until the next window as by then we'll have more of an idea on how our striker stocks are travelling.

Yes I meant we would only sign 2 if one was a replacement for Hemed , otherwise more likely only one perm signing in ... certainly 2 out in terms of Norwood & Towell although both could be loans in next few weeks rather than today

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Norwood out, CB + 1 in.......only way Tomer will be out is if there is a surprise striker currently at Lancing I reckon.........

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Norwood and Towell out today. Norwood I expect permanent and Towell on loan. Lots of interest in Hemed but can only happen if we have someone coming in the other way. CB is possible but not a certainty

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
So Chelsea sell the best GK at the World Cup for 30 odd million and replace him with an unheard of for 71 million?
Crazy, crazy league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here