Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield away tickets

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I prefer the ‘unfashionable’ games ....don’t get to many away...but preferred Huddersfield over Spurs...hoping to get the chance of going to West Brom and Stoke ...last season I enjoyed games like at Burton over say the Villa one I went to :shrug:

Huddersfield should be a good trip. It's a nice town with good pubs, the stadium is very nice and it will not be a library in terms of atmosphere. For any newcomers to the awayday experience I highly recommend it.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I went there last season when they played Rotherham, took a customer that supports Huddersfield. The nose was great. If the game against Albion hadn't been moved to a Thursday or was it Monday, I'd have gone to it.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Huddersfield should be a good trip. It's a nice town with good pubs, the stadium is very nice and it will not be a library in terms of atmosphere. For any newcomers to the awayday experience I highly recommend it.

If you've got the time thenI'd definitely go. Unfortunately, I have another Saturday commitment, so can't. 15 points though. Great reward for the travel - plus you get to see the Albion win :)

With the current rate of sales and the fact there are 2 more windows each to be activated that are solely for season ticket holders, I think it's marginal whether this will make non STH sales.

But, did I read the club could secure another 200 odd seats if required? That could make all the difference.....

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
I went there last season when they played Rotherham, took a customer that supports Huddersfield. The nose was great. If the game against Albion hadn't been moved to a Thursday or was it Monday, I'd have gone to it.

jimmy-durante-4.jpg

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
My Mate who has had a season ticket for 4 years I think, so started on 180 points has so far manged to get his points up to 240 this season, will be 255 with huddlesfield points, it can be done, you just need to put the effort in and not moan.

He has also picked up tickets for some of the bigger games as well.

Edit* he would have had a few more than 180 as he would have done 3 to 4 aways a season.

There is no way he started on 180 as your edit suggested. One of our group started on 185 and will be on 235 after Tottenham. Early on they managed to buy some returns but that option is no longer available as they set a level at which you can buy these. They have literally bought every ticket they can possibly get and have only reached 235, so therefore he must have started on 200+.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
There is no way he started on 180 as your edit suggested. One of our group started on 185 and will be on 235 after Tottenham. Early on they managed to buy some returns but that option is no longer available as they set a level at which you can buy these. They have literally bought every ticket they can possibly get and have only reached 235, so therefore he must have started on 200+.

With that number of points, he won't have been able to get a Spurs ticket. They sold out at 244+.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

There has probably been about 60-70 points on offer hasn't there if you did every game, so [MENTION=4667]Munkfish[/MENTION] maybe right.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
There has probably been about 60-70 points on offer hasn't there if you did every game, so [MENTION=4667]Munkfish[/MENTION] maybe right.

50 points. as per my last post. And that included grabbing return tickets when they were available to lower points.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Barnet (h) - 15
Leicester - 10
Watford - 10
Bournemouth - 5
Bournemouth (cup) - 10
Arsenal - 5
West Ham - 5
Swansea - 15

I make it 75 points if you have been to every single game. So somebody who started on 185 could be on 260 by now, but I imagine [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] is saying that somebody with that number of points would never have been able to buy a ticket for games like Arsenal and West Ham that sold out really quickly, meaning in reality not all 75 points have been available to people lower down the tiers.

What you are not taking into account is for when for first round of sales you dont have enough points, however more are added and then you qualify in the resale. I have no reason to make it up.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

He has i will dig out our spreadsheet. LP for caribo cup games were 25 alone. Leicester and watford at the start of the season thats 45 points and another 15 for swansea is 60. Thats 240.

Add 15 for hudds thats 255.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Barnet (h) - 15
Leicester - 10
Watford - 10
Bournemouth - 5
Bournemouth (cup) - 10
Arsenal - 5
West Ham - 5
Swansea - 15

I make it 75 points if you have been to every single game. So somebody who started on 185 could be on 260 by now, but I imagine [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] is saying that somebody with that number of points would never have been able to buy a ticket for games like Arsenal and West Ham that sold out really quickly, meaning in reality not all 75 points have been available to people lower down the tiers.

Correct. I started on 210, so the Bournemouth (PL), Arsenal and West Ham games were not available to me (though the latter two probably would have been if I'd been to the Leicester and Watford games, which I think went down to my points level). However, these are all the 5 point games, so for those of us who want to go to away games but are a little short of points, it does now feel like I'm keeping up (just) and still getting the odd decent ticket (I just managed to squeeze in for Spurs) by going to the games worth more points.

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
50 points. as per my last post. And that included grabbing return tickets when they were available to lower points.

Actually yes I'd forgotten about the barnet game, so yes there is 15 points more, 65. If you started on 170.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Actually yes I'd forgotten about the barnet game, so yes there is 15 points more, 65. If you started on 170.

Spreadsheet in.

Started on 180

10 Leicester
10 Watford
15 Barnet
10 Bournemouth Cup
15 Swansea
240 Total

He has since brought a Huddlesfield ticket. so will be on 255 then. He has also picked up tickets from friends for West Ham and Arsenal.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Spreadsheet in.

Started on 180

10 Leicester
10 Watford
15 Barnet
10 Bournemouth Cup
15 Swansea
240 Total

He has since brought a Huddlesfield ticket. so will be on 255 then. He has also picked up tickets from friends for West Ham and Arsenal.

Okay that's probably the difference then, they started on 170 and are now on 235. The extra 10 points probably helped somewhere along the line.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
553 still left.

Looks like this will go to at least the next tier and quite possibly all season ticket holders.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here