Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackburn (in three weeks) nearly sold out!

reluctantly put mine up for sale +65 , in EL yesterday. pm me if you want to know where

Nothing available now in ESL. There was one one C block earlier if this could have been yours. I don't think the fact that yours is a 65+ ticket affects who can buy it, just the size of the voucher you get back if/when it sells

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
The club keep finding a few tickets in S1A. These can't be ST exchange seats, presumably they are options not being taken up by sponsors/guests.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
1 seat S1A now 2 seats in S1H some of the areas this morning showed sold out now available seats keep appearing must be STH

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
If anyone is after a last minute ticket, there is currently only 1 available in total, within the S1A section which presumably people have missed due to it being incorrectly displayed as an away section.

Must be returned sposnor seats as this is not a season ticket area, also the ST exchange is now shut.

Will be a miracle if they go considering 5 of the remaining 10 are in an area that the website says is away fans and also that the club have already annouced it's a sellout with no oportunity to buy more!

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Must be returned sposnor seats as this is not a season ticket area, also the ST exchange is now shut.

Will be a miracle if they go considering 5 of the remaining 10 are in an area that the website says is away fans and also that the club have already annouced it's a sellout with no oportunity to buy more!
Its a sign I tell yer! site saying sold out now.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]848127594423889920[/tweet]

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Too many empty seats.

I know we've been there before, pretendance and all that, but there really was no excuse yesterday.

JCLs welcome in my book but the emphasis on the C.

PG

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Too many empty seats.

I know we've been there before, pretendance and all that, but there really was no excuse yesterday.

JCLs welcome in my book but the emphasis on the C.

PG

Didn't notice too many myself... Looked very busy!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here