Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did you or do you know who did win the Albion raffle Lotus.......

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
........when we were at Withdean? The night before the draw it was parked on my drive and taken to the stadium the next day.

Here it is parked on my drive. IMG_2171.JPGIMG_2172.JPG

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
[MENTION=6691]ofco8[/MENTION] why was it parked on your drive?

My son in law worked for Frosts at the time and they were then Lotus dealers.

They used to help the club out a lot those days, letting them use Jags etc.. Anyway, he was detailed to arrange the whole thing and get it fixed up with the club's colours etc..

So, he used my drive for convenience to get to the Withdean for that Saturday draw.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
My son in law worked for Frosts at the time and they were then Lotus dealers.

They used to help the club out a lot those days, letting them use Jags etc.. Anyway, he was detailed to arrange the whole thing and get it fixed up with the club's colours etc..

So, he used my drive for convenience to get to the Withdean for that Saturday draw.

Ok thanks.
Did you have a sneaky drive round the block in it? Tempting :wink:

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
My dad brought it from Frosts. He tried selling it on here a couple of years ago before moving to cyprus. He's back now but it's been garaged for 3yrs which was a crying shame. To be fair I keep telling him he's too old getting in and out of the lotus now but he's like a big kid.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
My dad brought it from Frosts. He tried selling it on here a couple of years ago before moving to cyprus. He's back now but it's been garaged for 3yrs which was a crying shame. To be fair I keep telling him he's too old getting in and out of the lotus now but he's like a big kid.

Ah!! The mystery is solved. Your dad probably dealt with my son in law, at Frosts, at the time.

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
Sounds likely. When it was resold they took the decals from bodywork off ie fatboy slim. The white stripe remains and the one off special blue paint work. Inside there are seagulls stitched in headrests and door panels. Nice to drive and always turns an Albion head

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here