Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm a Celeb 2014

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
"You is gonna see the real me."

It would have been good to have had my preconceptions of her being a thick, gutless, fat, orange slapper being proved wrong, but alas it's not to be.

Gutless? She's got a pretty big gut... ;)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Substitutions are apparently Edwina Currie and some bloke called Jake Quickenden. Altogether now in our best away team substitution voices.....WHO?!

They're not substituions as such, they were going in anyway. A couple of new faces always get dropped into camp after a week or so.

I have NEVER heard of Quickenden. Is that even a real name ? Sounds like something from Harry Potter.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Jake Quickenden was voted off XFactor a couple of weeks ago (not that I watch it or anything...)

Jesus that has to be the lowest of the low contenders.... Last a Cpl of weeks on xfactor... ffs

Glad that fat, useless lump of orange lard has gone though

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Gemma Collins, Craig Charles out - Edwina Currie, Jake Quickenden in. It's the TV equivalent of our summer transfer activity...

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Bit harsh the comments about Gemma's weight and appearence - would you lot make those comments about her skin if she was BLACK!! :jester:

Remember that this is an edited TV show, it's up to the directors how you are portrayed :thumbsup:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Gutted for Lister - was looking forward to seeing more of him as part of the group. Couldn't care less about the Tango woman.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Bit harsh the comments about Gemma's weight and appearence - would you lot make those comments about her skin if she was BLACK!! :jester:

Remember that this is an edited TV show, it's up to the directors how you are portrayed :thumbsup:

Hello Gemma :wave:

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Jesus that has to be the lowest of the low contenders.... Last a Cpl of weeks on xfactor... ffs

Glad that fat, useless lump of orange lard has gone though

Certainly not what i would call a 'celebrity' but at least he has some form of talent. Unlike that 'fat, useless lump of orange lard'.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well that episode only really had 2 highlights, Kendra eating a penis - " what does it taste like ? " - " Penis " Obviously she has form.
And Foggy, " The girls get Jake and we get...... Edwina "

It all seems rather nice.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Well that episode only really had 2 highlights, Kendra eating a penis - " what does it taste like ? " - " Penis " Obviously she has form.
And Foggy, " The girls get Jake and we get...... Edwina "

It all seems rather nice.

There's already a video of her having a penis in her mouth, so nothing new tonight!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

Are you being serious?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here