Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*Championship FIXTURES 24/25/26 February *

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
If Newcastle lose, Huddersfield win and we beat Newcastle on Tuesday (lots of ifs) then Huddersfield will have the opportunity to go above Newcastle by beating them next Saturday.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Before anyone gets too excited, I remember a home game last season we were 2-0 down at H/T ended up winning 3-2

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
If Newcastle lose, Huddersfield win and we beat Newcastle on Tuesday (lots of ifs) then Huddersfield will have the opportunity to go above Newcastle by beating them next Saturday.

If they lose today then bums could be twitching up north with their fixture list over the next few weeks.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
With the next 3 games looming, Toon would've had this game as an absolute stone banker.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Huddersfield should have had Dean Whitehead sent off. Two footed lunge, only a yellow.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Brighton are yet to play!!! :thumbsup:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Don't think that is possible as the referee has obviously seen the incident and dealt with it as he saw fit. Believe retrospective reds can only be issued if the incident was not seen by the official.

This. Normally only occurs if violence etc not spotted by the ref.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
BC hit the post moments after Newcastle got one back. Would have been an excellent response. Lets hope they have the fight to keep hold of it. I would take a Newcastle draw still at this point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here