Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ranieri Sacked

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I'm going to break the mould. I'm not surprised as he has showed no sign of turning it around. Fabulous story last season, but with the money in the Premier League they need to stay up... they're currently going down. He also spent a fair bit of money and only lost Kante (big loss for sure).

In the modern game, this isn't a surprise

I agree with that.
Top football mangers are paid millions - but with that comes massive job insecurity. It seems a fair trade-off to me.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Give the job to Pardew so he can effectively be the first manager to get two teams relegated in the same season.

The way the PL is going, it won't be long before a defeat is likely to bring about a change in manager

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Those players have let him down MASSIVELY. They should be embarrassed and ashamed.

Its always cheaper to bin the man in charge rather than a squad of players who were just awarded MONUMENTAL improvements on their deals, and have proceeded to rest on their laurels. There has been nowhere near the amount of effort and intensity this season from them, which was the cornerstone of their success last year. They were never going to challenge again this season, but to actually be in PALACE territory a few months later is an embarrassment and a disgrace for a team that wiped the floor with that division last year.

Its sad, because now they will probably be known as the most pathetic champions in living memory.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Those players have let him down MASSIVELY. They should be embarrassed and ashamed.

Its always cheaper to bin the man in charge rather than a squad of players who were just awarded MONUMENTAL improvements on their deals, and have proceeded to rest on their laurels. There has been nowhere near the amount of effort and intensity this season from them, which was the cornerstone of their success last year. They were never going to challenge again this season, but to actually be in PALACE territory a few months later is an embarrassment and a disgrace for a team that wiped the floor with that division last year.

Its sad, because now they will probably be known as the most pathetic champions in living memory.

They can finish the Jamie Vardy film showing him stabbing Ranieri in the back

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
If they get relegated, they get parachute and new manager and buy their way back. But if they had kept him, they could have used Ranieri's experience to have a chance of winning the Champions League. They have squandered that chance and will NEVER have it again. Thank goodness for Bloom, a man who learned from the mistake of selling Barnes and nailed Stephens to the Amex until the very last minute of his contract with a football over money decision.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Wanted them to stay up for Ranieri but now hope they go down.
I think that I would rather have palarse going down. If Leicester get relegated that leaves only 2 other teams going down and palarse might escape. So its a NO from me.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hang your heads in shame Leicester management

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I think that I would rather have palarse going down. If Leicester get relegated that leaves only 2 other teams going down and palarse might escape. So its a NO from me.

You beat me to it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here