Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away Friendly in Europe News?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Seeing as you registered close to 4 years ago on here I trust you have some IT literacy. Can I perhaps suggest the following websites... ryanair.com; booking.com and google maps. :facepalm:

If someone asked your advice in the pub or at work do you tell them to look at Google?

If someone asked your advice in the pub or at work do you tell them to look at Google?

I've just taken his advice and plotted the route from Newhaven, we get the 22:30 ferry (Monday) train out of Dieppe 06:17 (tues) change at Rouen and Paris, Bobs yer uncle, we're in Girona by 4, get the 10:06 out (weds) get back to Dieppe at 18:48, ferry overnight, arrive back in Newhaven, Thursday morning fresh as a daisy, straight into work with only two days off. Transfer me the £270 I've brought it in at and I'll book it. We need a hotel though.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I've just taken his advice and plotted the route from Newhaven, we get the 22:30 ferry (Monday) train out of Dieppe 06:17 (tues) change at Rouen and Paris, Bobs yer uncle, we're in Girona by 4, get the 10:06 out (weds) get back to Dieppe at 18:48, ferry overnight, arrive back in Newhaven, Thursday morning fresh as a daisy, straight into work with only two days off. Transfer me the £270 I've brought it in at and I'll book it. We need a hotel though.

:lolol:
What pub are we drinking in?

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
How far is Palamos from Barcelona, and do you know any details of the bus from Barcelona to Palamos?
I hate driving and have never driven overseas.
Driving is easy once you're out of Barcelona
The bus goes from estacio de França and I think the company is called Sarfa

I'm going with my Dad. No idea if we should stay in Barcelona, Girona or Palamos? Where to fly to? How easy it would be to get to the stadium from either place. Help please! Thanks

I would fly to amd stay near Girona, inland would be cheaper as the coastal towns increase prices heavily in August. Best advice is hire a rental car and driv to Palamos

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

How you getting from Girona to the game ?

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
You haven't seen my driving.
Thanks for the bus advice though.
No problem. Don't know if it would be easier to get on a train from Barcelona center but it would be quicker and roughly the same price.
Check out renfe.es and look for the cercanias or regionales to Palamos

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Oooo, just seen this. Me and the boy might be up for it, easyjet to Barcelona Monday, hire car and drive to palamos, 2 nights in cheap hotel, fly back Wednesday.
Anyone know what the roads are like getting from Barcelona airport to the motorway (E15?) ?

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
Oooo, just seen this. Me and the boy might be up for it, easyjet to Barcelona Monday, hire car and drive to palamos, 2 nights in cheap hotel, fly back Wednesday.
Anyone know what the roads are like getting from Barcelona airport to the motorway (E15?) ?
Easy.
Toll roads though, will be a 20 euro round journey additional cost from the airport
Bear in mind August 1st is the beginning of holidays for 60% of people in Spain so leave with plenty of time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here