Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully's girls to come back for the premier league season

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's a no from me.

Last time I looked, it was 2017 and the Amex was a football stadium. If you want to watch scantily clad women dancing around solely for your titillation then pay your money and go to Platinum Lace.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
It's a no from me.

Last time I looked, it was 2017 and the Amex was a football stadium. If you want to watch scantily clad women dancing around solely for your titillation then pay your money and go to Platinum Lace.

Such intolerance in 2017, tsk.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
From my trip to Western America and Chicago I perceived that it was the women that paid more attention to the cheerleaders and other peripherals and the men that paid attention to the actual sport event. The men like to howl and whistle at the intermissions but when game action was on then the men had no idea where the cheerleaders were on the pitch.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
It's a no from me.

Yeah but have you seen the price of beer at Platinum Lace ? And I can tell the wife I'm going to football....

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Gully's Gays?

That'd certainly have the opposing fans speechless if a group of hairy arsed builder types ran out with thongs on, waving blue and white Pom-Pom's and shouting "coo-eee" at them.

My comment on the 70's being over wasn't quite meant like I'm a badge carrying PC-brigadier. I'm not. I just think cheerleaders are a bit corny these days. A bit... well, tinpot, as someone already said.

However, if they decided to import fifteen whippet-thin large-chested latvian lap-dancers and make them run around the pitch topless at half time, you can stick your pie and pint up your arse, I'll be glued to my seat!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
It's a no from me.

Can I just say right here and now that that I fully agree with the above sentiment.

Can I also say that I am not familiar with this Platinum Lace establishment you speak of. Just so I can be sure I don't inadvertently find myself there, could you post it's Sat Nav postcode location, terms and conditions of entry and admission price?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Can I just say right here and now that that I fully agree with the above sentiment.

Can I also say that I am not familiar with this Platinum Lace establishment you speak of. Just so I can be sure I don't inadvertently find myself there, could you post it's Sat Nav postcode location, terms and conditions of entry and admission price?

It's in Brighton. I thought it was in East Street, but no doubt there are people on here who could confirm/ deny?

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Lovely .

Attachments

• old2.jpg
    old2.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 508

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It's a no from me.

A no from me too. It does make a bit of a mockery of the idea of football for everyone.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Very tinpot, but if we must do it I would rather see talent to rival the likes of the Palarse cheer leaders and not ones who look like your sister.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here