Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Genki Haraguchi

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
If "Have a Nice Day" isn't quite camp enough then I've also got a cover of Lady Gaga's SMASH hit "Paparazzi"

I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Genki, Haraguchi

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
If "Have a Nice Day" isn't quite camp enough then I've also got a cover of Lady Gaga's SMASH hit "Paparazzi"

I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Genki, Haraguchi

Now that CMS has gone, i think his old chant would work.

Genk, Genk, Genk, Genk, Genki
HARA-GUCHI

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I'm glad I don't have to be as concerned about acronyms in my day job as much as I do here otherwise I'd be arrested on suspicion of system-related hate crimes several times a day.

Back to the original subject matter though - he looks flair, his wife looks amazing, and his dog looks cuddly. sign him up.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Aaah - you misunderstood. I wasn't calling him 'A jap'. I was specifically referencing the NATIONALITY of Japanese, by the universally accepted three letter country-code. As OFFENSIVE as writing 'SCO' for Murphy, or 'CZE' for Jiri.

OK we'll let it go this time but just be careful alright. You're on thin ice as far as I'm concerned with this.
Has any club ever signed a GUY ?

Last edited:

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
Its everywhere now, even up on skysports http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10888927/european-paper-talk-psg-to-rival-man-utd-for-james-rodriguez Is the agent spreading it far and wide in the hope of drawing out other offers... What happened with Gross should be the norm, not a peep until its all done, this is now everywhere, so unless it happens very quickly from here, I wouldnt be surprised if it doesnt happen at all. Certainly our club has not blabbed it but somebody has and for what reason?

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Hertha Berlin have just confirmed the signing of Mathew Leckie from Ingolstadt.
26 year old Australian who can play on either wing or as a central striker.
Looks like Hertha have bought his replacement already..

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Posh Spice is a slapper
She's got a big fat booty
And when she's shagging Beckham
She thinks of Haraguchi.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Aaah - you misunderstood. I wasn't calling him 'A jap'. I was specifically referencing the NATIONALITY of Japanese, by the universally accepted three letter country-code. As OFFENSIVE as writing 'SCO' for Murphy, or 'CZE' for Jiri.

I was with you there - first thing I was thinking was the back of a programme or on (hate to mention it) Football Manager

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here