Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Honeymoon Help OT

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
Good luck and all the best for next saturday, I hope the day and weather goes well for you both :thumbsup: where does your wife to be want to go? surely her thoughts are a tad more important?

For what my opinion is worth, for a close short break we like Minorca, that said we are not 21 anymore and it is quite quiet in most places there.

We went to Binibeca in Minorca last year and I would highly recommend it. Peaceful, attractive and friendly.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I'd look into Malta. It's been years since I went there on a family holiday but before your eyes glaze over and move to the next comment, I doubt much has changed. Some of my friends have visited much more recently and from what they've shared on social media, the sea and the nearby island of Gozo are stunning. We stayed in a decent 4* hotel right by the sea in St. Paul/Sta Peter's Bay. A little touristy in parts, but there's some great deals to be had at short notice. We booked our holiday by Teletext less than a week beforehand.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Right so I need some advice from everyone on here for my honeymoon as I get married this coming Saturday and we want to book a last minute holiday away. at the moment struggling to find somewhere to book.
didn't know if anyone had any recommendations at all. I know it is completely off topic. We would like to go for around a week, leave on the 25th of this month and be a 4 star hotel and above. location wise... spain, Greece any recommendations welcome. short notice on my part but I couldn't think of a better place to ask people. Go easy on me please. NSC is the best for these things.

See attached in Sicily - I love the place but havn't been for about 4 years

http://www.icastelli.net/en/the-ashbee-hotel?aid=99191&gclid=CJS_tq6E-80CFbcW0wodMZQKEQ#book

Beautiful island is Sicily :thumbsup:
Had mine in Ischia, very stunning :)

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Right so I need some advice from everyone on here for my honeymoon as I get married this coming Saturday and we want to book a last minute holiday away. at the moment struggling to find somewhere to book.
didn't know if anyone had any recommendations at all. I know it is completely off topic. We would like to go for around a week, leave on the 25th of this month and be a 4 star hotel and above. location wise... spain, Greece any recommendations welcome. short notice on my part but I couldn't think of a better place to ask people. Go easy on me please. NSC is the best for these things.

A five star hotel in Paphas - Elysium or Annebelle you would both love it very classy.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
mates just got back from a honeymoon, had a fortnight in north wales,

well what he said was he was off to Bangor for two weeks straight

Jul 7, 2003
For a different suggestion, how about New York. Weather is still hot, find somewhere with a rooftop pool if you want to sun yourself or get the train out to the beach from there.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Try and have a sneaky " **** in the bank" in the late afternoon so you last a decent amount of time at consummation time that evening.
Hope that helps. You have not been charged for this information.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Dubrovnik Croatia ,stunning place . Hire a car and take a trip down the Montenegro Coastline .

Croatia is on my next to do list. Checking out Krakow first in Oct

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here