Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I wonder what he would cost because I think he would be an improvement as proven at this level and is now 6th in line at Leicester so perhaps a bid of £3m or £4m would do it.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
No he's not the answer. Strikers exists outside of the having previously played for brighton bracket as well. He's a replacement if one of Murray or Hemed left but if we are looking for a striker to play up top alone I don't think he is the answer

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
We need pace up front, although Ulloa is better than Hemed, not a lot in it between Ulloa and Murray

I know who I want but I keep getting shot down, although he is perfect for us

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
We need pace up front, although Ulloa is better than Hemed, not a lot in it between Ulloa and Murray

I know who I want but I keep getting shot down, although he is perfect for us

Agree, we are desperate for a pacey striker - Ulloa isnt different to what we already have

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
No he's not the answer. Strikers exists outside of the having previously played for brighton bracket as well. He's a replacement if one of Murray or Hemed left but if we are looking for a striker to play up top alone I don't think he is the answer

He spent a lot of time playing as the loan striker whilst with us previously and I think he'd be very capable of doing so in the premier league

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just when I think you can't get as stupid as many of today's post, some idiot has to come along and ice the cake by bouncing this shite.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
He spent a lot of time playing as the loan striker whilst with us previously and I think he'd be very capable of doing so in the premier league

My memory tells me that when he played as a LONE striker...he wasn't that fantastic compared to what we have now ..and i quite liked Leo...and it ain't gonna happen imho

phoenix

May 18, 2009
The fat bird down the road is an upgrade on what i have. But i want the lovely lady up the road.Anything is not much better than nothing!

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
My memory tells me that when he played as a LONE striker...he wasn't that fantastic compared to what we have now ..and i quite liked Leo...and it ain't gonna happen imho

My memory is the same. But we may have more goalscorers in midfield who could feed off him. Like you say thpugh not sure it will happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here