Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] New Alan Partridge series on the way later this year.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I feel like they could just drop Partridge into The One Show and most of their regular viewers wouldn't be able to tell it's a spoof.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I like to think that somewhere on the other side Chris Feather is raising his glass while Tony Hayers is turning in his grave.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I like to think that somewhere on the other side Chris Feather is raising his glass while Tony Hayers is turning in his grave.

I just want to be able to say 'I'm Alan Partridge. Join me tonight when my guests will be....

I don't know, Chris Rea

Actually, he lives in the area.

I could have had him over. Alright Chris!, Hello Alan I didn't know you'd moved in, Yeah, just moved in, last week. I'm having a barbecue, fancy coming over?

I'd love to! Do you mind if I bring my guitar?

I'd rather you didn't, it's not that kind of area.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Is Armando Iannucci going to be writing for Alan again, or is he too busy making excellent movies these days?

He is, tweeted a while back about their first writing session. Said he hadn't laughed so much in ages. In fact, he had Kenco coming out of his nostrils.

Much better writers now

Whilst I agree with you that recent Partridge is superb, to dismiss Ianucci with this media friendly soundbite is just, bang wrong. I think the Gibbons are involved anyway. It really is a who's who of anyone who's written for Alan Partridge before. In the Norfolk area.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
He could have those sex people on? dan... dan... Dan... DAN... DAN... DAN... DAN... DAN... DAN

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I must be the only person who cannot stand Alan Partridge,still would not do if we all liked the same thing

No you're not include me

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I must be the only person who cannot stand Alan Partridge,still would not do if we all liked the same thing

You people

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I just want to be able to say 'I'm Alan Partridge. Join me tonight when my guests will be....

I don't know, Chris Rea

Actually, he lives in the area.

I could have had him over. Alright Chris!, Hello Alan I didn't know you'd moved in, Yeah, just moved in, last week. I'm having a barbecue, fancy coming over?

I'd love to! Do you mind if I bring my guitar?

I'd rather you didn't, it's not that kind of area.

Oh, forget it!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
b222646332e816403fe82b174477b6ae.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here