Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Dr Who

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
yeah. Also the doctor is a timelord, as is the master, who has already changed gender. So doing it is consistent with the world they've created.

It's apparent now that this was their plan starting a few years back to create an angle for this to happen as the whole gender switch thing wasn't part of the background story until the last 3-4 years.

The Master all of a sudden flipping genders was also unpopular back when that occurred.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Well we've now got the lesbo assistant, the female doctor, the longtime queen Captain Jack Harkness. Just need the 'questioning' Captain Jack missing limb love interest and I do believe we have the whole set. This is the most subversive BBC franchise ever. Makes Mrs Slocombe's pussy seem like old hat :moo:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I don't get all the fuss. Surely all the male Dr Who fans will be ******* themselves into oblivion - or are there really fully grown adult males that still get excited about this stuff? :fishing:

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
yeah. Also the doctor is a timelord, as is the master, who has already changed gender. So doing it is consistent with the world they've created.

Not sure how I feel about female doctor & did suggest on the thread about the previous series that it could be the way the writers are going, seeing as his companion is a lesbian (thus keeping the attraction/chemistry between them)

That said, I always thought LORDS were male & the females are addressed as LADY. Does this mean that Doctor Who will now start calling herself a Timelady.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Not sure how I feel about female doctor & did suggest on the thread about the previous series that it could be the way the writers are going, seeing as his companion is a lesbian (thus keeping the attraction/chemistry between them)

That said, I always thought LORDS were male & the females are addressed as LADY. Does this mean that Doctor Who will now start calling herself a Timelady.

I doubt it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here