Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bet 365

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
The other thing to note is that not all pre match markets are available in Play. For example Next Goalscorer is but Last or anytime isn't.

Not sure on the unders / overs in each half - It's not something I bet on.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
On Ladbrokes:

No Goal 12/1
0-0 14/1

Man C v Barcelona

Am I mad or isn't that the same thing?

Sort of. No Goalscorer also includes own goals. So, if it finishes 1-0 Barca but James Milner put through his own net, No goalscorer would pay out but 0-0 wouldn't

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
I used this offer tonight. Backed under 3.5 goals in 1st half which gave me the free in play bet which I place on score being 2-1 Man City. Didn't win but it is a great offer if you understand what you are doing.
One thing you all need to be careful of is not to use the "cash out" facility. Your free bet becomes void. I had a mate who got tripped up by this!!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm getting involved here and I want the safest return possible. So can one of the proper NSC punters just check I'm doing this right:

Man Citeh v Barcelona:

£50 on 0.5+ goals before the game
Cover that bet with £4 on 0-0 at 14/1 (Ladbrokes)

Then in-play, bet up to £50 on whatever you like - but I suppose the way to guarantee a (small) return is to make an in-play bet on 0-0.

It all depends on what your in-play bet is but I think it leaves these scenarios:

Game finishes 0-0: The first £50 is refunded, the Ladbrokes bet pays out, and so does the in-play bet. Probably the best scenario.
Game finishes with goals, but the first is scored in the first minute: The first £50 pays out, you lose the £4 Ladbrokes bet, and the in-play bet is not free so no need to make it. Second best scenario. You make whatever price you get on the first bet, less £4
Game finishes with goals, but the first is scored after you make your in-play bet: The first £50 pays out, you lose the £4 Ladbrokes bet, and you lose your in-play stake too. Least desirable.

Can anyone think of a better way of more-or-less guaranteeing a pay-out at minimal risk? [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION], [MENTION=11908]Paxton Dazo[/MENTION], [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION]

Sorry mate only just got this. Yes you got the right idea in the end. I often go UNDER 3.5 FIRST HALF goals with the pre match bet. It very very rarely happens and if you get concerned after like half hr if there's been 2 or 3 goals you could always back OVER 3.5 goals half time. Best thing is though to wait til half time and you know your in play bet is complety risk free assuming there wasn't 4+ goals first half. I personally do a lot of these offers (you have to be disciplined - deposit limits are always a good idea so you don't use accounts without doing an offer) and this one is the best sports one out there when it's on.

I won £70 yesterday on something risk free so did my pre match bet on both teams to score at 4/7 as I thought it would happen tonight. Won £30 ish profit. Did the in play on the draw. Didn't win but was risk free - all good.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
£50 Luis Suarez first goalscorer @ 11/2
This on the back of winning one in December having Rooney 1GS come off @ 5/1.

BOOM

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
No winnings for me tonight, was trying to back the draw IR but only got on after Barca went 1 up - well done to those who won.

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
. Best thing is though to wait til half time and you know your in play bet is complety risk free assuming there wasn't 4+ goals first half. I personally do a lot of these offers (you have to be disciplined - deposit limits are always a good idea so you don't use accounts without doing an offer) and this one is the best sports one out there when it's on.

I won £70 yesterday on something risk free so did my pre match bet on both teams to score at 4/7 as I thought it would happen tonight. Won £30 ish profit. Did the in play on the draw. Didn't win but was risk free - all good.

Why wait until half time to do the in-play bet? That is the bet that is risk free.
It is the first bet that you have to get right or cover.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Why wait until half time to do the in-play bet? That is the bet that is risk free.
I must admit, I was thinking the same.

I presume [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION]'s line of thinking is that 4 goals before half time so rarely happens that it is essentially a safe bet and that if it looks like it might go wrong, he covers it in-play by going over 3.5 goals before half time.

My issues are that a) there must be a chance that the proposed in-play bet doesn't actually fully cover the pre-match bet and b) you're having to waste your "risk free" bet in making it!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Have turned a £100 into £102. That is better than a year in a Nationwide account and if Man City had not bottled the first half by all accounts it could have been £902..........

Thanks for the nod.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

I must admit, I was thinking the same.

I presume [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION]'s line of thinking is that 4 goals before half time so rarely happens that it is essentially a safe bet and that if it looks like it might go wrong, he covers it in-play by going over 3.5 goals before half time.

My issues are that a) there must be a chance that the proposed in-play bet doesn't actually fully cover the pre-match bet and b) you're having to waste your "risk free" bet in making it!

Yep that's what I meant. If you have done under 3.5 in first half and it gets to half time a winner (which it almost always does) you then know you have a completely risk free £50 bet to place in the 2nd half. If there's 3 goals within half hour you can cover 'over 3.5 first half' Inplay at around evens to ensure u don't mess up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here