Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City Tickets

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If you haven't been, it's a great ground even though we'll get trounced. I 'enjoyed' the ground last season, just not the game.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Groovy Gang alert for this - maybe 6 of us

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
260 odd left in the lower which i did last year. Will wait a while for 2nd tier to open. Big improvement being able to pick seats though.

Ron Manager

Oooh, wasn't it?
Sep 14, 2015
Lentil Alley
What's the point in picking your seats?

8 or so of our alcohol fuelled finest will try and stand in your three or four spots anyway.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
144 tickets lefts in block 113
56 tickets lefts in block 114
It appears we have been given 3 blocks in the middle tier.

I am happy we can select seats as I have a young child so we have been able to select front row seats so his view is not blocked.
However, I think as it is guaranteed we would sell at least the middle and bottom tiers, the middle tiers should have been put on sale at the same time so those who are top of the loyalty scheme get the choice of the best tier.

P.S

Jun 23, 2011
Lancing
I can't see how only putting the lower tier up for sale first is a fair way of doing the front, middle, back split? Those who want to sit will be obstructed by those who stand due to them having to be forced to buy a ticket near the front?

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
Beware, despite being asked not to leave odd seats they are there so there may still be moving about done...

That is as a result of how the ticketing system work. Person A logs in and selects say 4 seats for self and family members. Before buying seats Person B logs in and selects 3 seats for self and family and buys them right next to the seats selected by Person A. Person A then decides they don't want the 4 seats he/she selected and only wants to buy 3 of the seats (or none of them because other seats become available elsewhere (say second tier instead of first tier). This can leave odd seats or groups of seats not bought amongst seats that have been bought.

Complicated for the club to get right. Not necessarily the customers fault if odd seats arise.

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
It's probably on Man City's request rather than ours, they probably have asked the club to sell the lower tiers first and return the middle tiers if we don't need them

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
For anyone interested I manged to get £60 return from Brighton to Manchester this morning.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Not sure I can face this one. It’s going to be a very long 90 minutes of damage limitation.

Got a horrible feeling that this could be worse than damage limitation. City are going to put 7/8/9 past somebody this season. Its gonna happen.

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
I think as it is guaranteed we would sell at least the middle and bottom tiers, the middle tiers should have been put on sale at the same time so those who are top of the loyalty scheme get the choice of the best tier.

Sounds fair. There are 7 available blocks and for a Saturday 3pm KO which is likely to attract a big Albion contingent you'd have thought the club would have been confident enough to guarantee take-up of at least 4 or 5 of those blocks as a given, offering at least two middle/upper tier blocks from 09:00 today.

Seems strange that they did not as I think this one may sell out, especially as a few fans (myself included) missed out on last season's fixture because of its midweek timing, as well as being another PL stadium to chalk up on the Albion's travels.

Will be interesting to see when they release the next batch, and how many blocks are made available, and where!

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I can't see how only putting the lower tier up for sale first is a fair way of doing the front, middle, back split? Those who want to sit will be obstructed by those who stand due to them having to be forced to buy a ticket near the front?

but those who want to stand will be at the back of the lower tier. They won't be in anyone's way. This will be replicated in the other two tiers if we get them.

P.S

Jun 23, 2011
Lancing
but those who want to stand will be at the back of the lower tier. They won't be in anyone's way. This will be replicated in the other two tiers if we get them.

We stand at the games and the only tickets available when I logged on to purchase at 9:30 were in the front half a dozen rows of the lower tier, so whilst, in theory, that would work, it didn't.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
We stand at the games and the only tickets available when I logged on to purchase at 9:30 were in the front half a dozen rows of the lower tier, so whilst, in theory, that would work, it didn't.

Sounds like it will be the same as Watford then. We were in the 3rd row and stood. If you expressed a preference for the back then maybe the club will move your seats if and when we get the next tier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here