Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
IMO,so far so good. None of the player's mention ,have a God-given right for a starting place, they will have to fight for the shirt.I think that is good for morale of the group.BUT we dont score enough goals and i suspepect we will sign an attacking midfieder who just expect to start.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
If the Percy Tau signing happens is he seen as another striker, so Baldock &/or Hemed will be going, or is he going to be used as a winger & therefor an upgrade on Skalak?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If the Percy Tau signing happens is he seen as another striker, so Baldock &/or Hemed will be going, or is he going to be used as a winger & therefor an upgrade on Skalak?
One of Hemed or Baldock has already been replaced in the squad by Andone. It's not fully clear where Tau would fit in, but maybe to replace the other one? I assume Skalak would be replaced by a recognised winger.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Signing to be announced shortly

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
0dacaa50aad4ac73501fd194f376e58c.png

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Isn't Barber in Russia with the FA for England v Sweden on Saturday ? Not sure we'll get any work permit progress until he returns.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Isn't Barber in Russia with the FA for England v Sweden on Saturday ? Not sure we'll get any work permit progress until he returns.

Surely Derek Allan does stuff like that not Barbz

mikebha1963

May 13, 2014
Yes desperatly need another real class midfielder.
IMO,so far so good. None of the player's mention ,have a God-given right for a starting place, they will have to fight for the shirt.I think that is good for morale of the group.BUT we dont score enough goals and i suspepect we will sign an attacking midfieder who just expect to start.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here